News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Be failed

Started by CTG, January 20, 2004, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

that's the same reason I always hated chemistry :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on January 20, 2014, 11:17:13 PM
that's the same reason I always hated chemistry :)

At least there are logical steps in chemistry - which is absolutely missing from law (even economics is a lot easier for me).

CTG

Quote from: CTG on January 17, 2014, 04:09:51 PM
Test part: 20-22 pts from 30, the mistakes were coming mainly from lack of knowledge (one or two were missed because I misread the question - typical mistake from me)

Quote from: CTG on January 17, 2014, 04:09:51 PM
Essay part: 8 questions, one of them without, two of them with a minimal, three of them with a partly insufficient answer, the other two seems to be more or less good. Expecting 20-25 pts from 40...

37 (??? how could I get 2/5 for a single FALSE sentence at the "without answer" question ???)

SUM: 65/70, one of the strongest in the group (full of lawyers and IP experts). I have to admit that I didn't deserve such a good result.

dreadnaut

Full-fledged impostor syndrome here ;D

CTG

Erm... I did not cheat. It's too hard in live.

alanrotoi

You don't always fail CTG. Remember you managed a lot of ghosts here and even when everybody knew about them nobody with the authority to stop you did it. They were gone when you wanted so in a way it's not a fail. You won that one.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 22, 2014, 08:11:18 PM
You don't always fail CTG. Remember you managed a lot of ghosts here and even when everybody knew about them nobody with the authority to stop you did it. They were gone when you wanted so in a way it's not a fail. You won that one.

Sure. CTG got 62/70, Dottore 58/70. I wrote several tests during that 90 minutes. :D

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Usually I deserve my results, but this one was an extreme case.

CTG

The next one is coming tomorrow morning. I don't have all the stuff to learn - so it will be probably postponed. If not... well... anything can happen.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on January 29, 2014, 12:28:38 PM
The next one is coming tomorrow morning. I don't have all the stuff to learn - so it will be probably postponed. If not... well... anything can happen.

Official: it will be postponed.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on January 29, 2014, 04:55:08 PM

...to 12th February.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2014, 09:48:16 PM

...to 12th February.

And who spent the last day with designing/testing a new Stunts car instead of learning about utility models? Exam in two hours, just opened the book... ::)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 12, 2014, 08:03:34 AM
Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2014, 09:48:16 PM

...to 12th February.

And who spent the last day with designing/testing a new Stunts car instead of learning about utility models? Exam in two hours, just opened the book... ::)

It was useless to prepare even a single hour for it... ::) Questions were too basic, you couldn't really miss any of them - I can't believe that average results are that weak (some of the "classmates" failed, the average mark was around 3.0-3.2 from 5).

CTG

Tomorrow... :-\

It seems this one will be difficult and too much (~550 slides). How I hate IP law...