News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Be failed

Started by CTG, January 20, 2004, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: CTG on March 19, 2014, 11:00:47 PM
Tomorrow... :-\

It seems this one will be difficult and too much (~550 slides). How I hate IP law...

And now I hate it even more.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on March 20, 2014, 06:02:21 PM
Quote from: CTG on March 19, 2014, 11:00:47 PM
Tomorrow... :-\

It seems this one will be difficult and too much (~550 slides). How I hate IP law...

And now I hate it even more.

Result: the usual... ;D

CTG

Postponing another exam... teachers don't really like it.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on April 28, 2014, 06:30:35 AM
Postponing another exam... teachers don't really like it.

Result: although I hate (and I'm afraid of) oral exams, mark is the usual (still flawless... ;D)

alanrotoi

If I have to do an oral exam in front of many people I will get nervous but if I do in front of few teachers I smash them.

CTG

At the university, there was a significant difference between the average marks of my oral and written exams (~3.2 and ~4.5, or so). However, I always prefered laboratory practices and any subjects where you should calculate something.

CTG

Another postponed exam.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 15, 2014, 06:37:29 AM
Another postponed exam.

The postponed one will be tomorrow. It would be better to dig up the slides now, but I guess it won't happen before 22:00...

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on May 21, 2014, 01:03:47 PM
Another postponed exam.

The postponed one will be tomorrow. It would be better to dig up the slides now, but I guess it won't happen before 22:00...

Maybe it will happen at 22:41.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 22, 2014, 10:28:55 AM
Quote from: CTG on May 21, 2014, 01:03:47 PM
Another postponed exam.

Maybe it will happen at 22:41.

Nope, it happened today morning... ;D

CTG

Waiting for the result of my last exam in this semester... ::)

Maybe I'll have to improve it - I'm not sure about the decent mark. Yeah, I know, eager-beaver.

CTG

Innovation management... now really, I'm pissed off. Why shall I learn so stupid things as a part of Intellectual Property studies?

(123 minutes and ~200 pages left. Let's play lottery with the exam: it will consist of a licence fee calculation and some theoretical questions. The first one must be a piece of cake for a number addict, but the latter one... well... I should trust in general good luck.)

CTG

What a fail... >:( ::)

One week ago: the teacher said the exam will be a single complex exercise about licence fee calculations.
Two days ago: the coordinator of the post-gradual school said it will be an exam with a licence fee calculation and (in minor part) the relevant theoretical background
The exam: 70% theory, mainly not about licence contracts, 30% of the points from the calculation example

I did not learn the theoretical part (not even attending those lessons... ::)).

Result: I've solved the calculation part in 73 seconds (measured! :D), missed the theoretical questions about closed and open innovation systems (bah... WTF is that?), got nervous and finished the exam in 5 minutes. I asked the teacher to handle my test as a non-existing one, but since he's employed by our main rival at pharmaceutical IP field, he said he'll publish my results, too. It's a fail for sure, as I have only 40-45% score. So, the whole class will know my failure. I have to tell that most of the students were cheating during the exam, using their phone (watching ppt files). Believe me or not, I'm against any kind of cheats during exams, mainly because I used to be good even without any help.

Whatever the result will be, I'll do a fuckin' whitewash at the second exam, hopefully with 100% performance. I have to prove that I'm superior, being at a higher level than any lawyers or simple patent attorney candidates.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on September 25, 2014, 01:58:03 PM
What a fail... >:( ::)

One week ago: the teacher said the exam will be a single complex exercise about licence fee calculations.
Two days ago: the coordinator of the post-gradual school said it will be an exam with a licence fee calculation and (in minor part) the relevant theoretical background
The exam: 70% theory, mainly not about licence contracts, 30% of the points from the calculation example

I did not learn the theoretical part (not even attending those lessons... ::)).

Result: I've solved the calculation part in 73 seconds (measured! :D), missed the theoretical questions about closed and open innovation systems (bah... WTF is that?), got nervous and finished the exam in 5 minutes. I asked the teacher to handle my test as a non-existing one, but since he's employed by our main rival at pharmaceutical IP field, he said he'll publish my results, too. It's a fail for sure, as I have only 40-45% score. So, the whole class will know my failure. I have to tell that most of the students were cheating during the exam, using their phone (watching ppt files). Believe me or not, I'm against any kind of cheats during exams, mainly because I used to be good even without any help.

Whatever the result will be, I'll do a fuckin' whitewash at the second exam, hopefully with 100% performance. I have to prove that I'm superior, being at a higher level than any lawyers or simple patent attorney candidates.

Forgot to say: later, the result was improved to the expected level - it means 10/10 flawless exams. ;D

Now I should write my IP thesis to finish this course.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I will have to take 5 exams and write 4 research essays till June, and I'm then done with my PhD absolutorium. (I'm still far from becoming a Doctor, but these have to be done this semester, otherwise, I'll be deleted from the Doctoral Database of the University.

This is one of the main reasons I'm not racing competitively this season.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km