News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Be failed

Started by CTG, January 20, 2004, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I hate this feeling... Have you ever felt that? 75 minutes left and I know there's no real chance to pass my exam... Too important subject to loose...  :?

CTG

Oh, that feeling again... 4 hours left and 380 pages...  :(

CTG

READY!!!!!!!!!  :)  :D  :)  :lol:  8)  :P  :wink:  :twisted:  :wink:  :P  8)  :lol:  :)  :D  :)

DieselJoe

All exams passed? Then get back to race!!!  :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

And? Results?  :shock:

Argammon

Get back to race JTK!

JTK

O.K., sorry  :oops:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

This week I'll also finish examining probably. I have a reduced semester because of life problems, mental disease, but now I have 5 of my 7 exams. Probably both of my remaining exams will be on Thursday. I hope I won't fail!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Whohohohooooo, new record in non-learning: I have 2 hours left to learn 400 pages for an organic chemistry test. You know this is impossible - being failed is almost sure...  :?

JTK

Good luck both of you!  :?

CTG

Damn, it happened... :-S I failed on a test. Subject is Safety in Chemical Engeering - reason is mainly that the teacher hates me because I wasn't a very regular visitor on his lessons (0/11 lessons :) ). The sad thing is that I deserve at least a weak three (means average mark in our 5 mark system) on my test. Tomorrow I'll go and ask the teacher to re-read my test and give a better mark. Well, I see only very few chance for the success...  :evil:

CTG

:lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol: Gigantic LOL!  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

The teacher forgot to correct one of the pages - that's why he said sorry, watched the second page and gave a strong 4! :D

My only problem is now, that one of my rivals arrived to Budapest to meet B?be - alias B?bszlee (as they were classmates in secondary school). Now they went somewhere together. I'm a bit afraid of this chap, I feel that he's dangerous for my position (two years ago he tried to steal B?be). Of course I trust in my girlfriend, and she says they are only friends, but I'm still in panic. What's more: the guy is too self-confident, his behaviour with me is similar to a man - dirty rat hateful connection. I think changed rules are true: I'm the human in this case...  :x

zaqrack

I have passed both my exercise exams :)

4 from cooking and 5 from serving
yeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeee :)

al il professore

and i am on the other side of the mirror.... i will give an exam to my students on monday...........

then they will get a silly essay subject to finish the school year :)

and of course, they all hate me :D
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"they all hate me :D

If you don't race, and especially if you don't update Stunts'R Us, I'll hate you too. :twisted: