News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Be failed

Started by CTG, January 20, 2004, 08:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Damn I never learn from my mistakes...  :? 150 minutes left, still 16 questions are dark for me from 37.  :roll:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I also think I'm failed...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Aaaaaaaaaah luck from heaven, I got a 4! :D

BonzaiJoe

My last exam went as follows:

The subject was ancient history, one of my very favourite subjects, so I had decided to go for a 13 (top-grade, which is only given for extraordinary performances). So I studied quite a lot. At least a lot compared to the amount of time I usually study prior to an exam. When the day came, I didn't feel totally ready. I knew if I drew Alkibiades' or Aristofanes' speeches I wouldn't do very well. But if I drew Socrates or Oedipus, I would have a chance to get that 13. So I go in and draw. Alkibiades' speech. Crap. In the preparation room, I noticed how little I knew about it, and I almost panicked. The teacher came in 4 minutes earlier than I had thought (!) so I wasn't ready at all. I thought it was going to go completely wrong...   but then I used my ability just talk from one end and keep talking, figuring things out while I talk and drawing conclusions I hadn't even thought about before. So at the end, after a messy and unstructured, but very inspired performance, I got a 10 (translates to a good 4 in Hungarian I guess). Phew.
But we can't be quite sure.

I'm not failed!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Microbiology exam, 3rd June, 11:00 (written exam):

Bacteriology 53/60
Virology 17/20
Micology 5/20

Total 75/100.

It is a mediocre (3) in normal circumstances, but it can happen that the teacher will modify the score limits because of the low performance of the group (half of the examiners wrote under 50), so it can be a good (4). Wow! :)

629.09 km

Exam period is here again, will us be failed? It is hard to think i won't, because of Laura... CTG, let's fail together! :)

629.09 km

CTG

Two main exams left and I'll get a degree!!!!!  :-D

JTK

CTG

One will be in March, the other one in June. But thanks in advance. :)

I have

- 3 szigorlat
- 1 difficult exam
- a few easier exams
- the diploma work

to go.

State exam: January 2007

629.09 km

CTG

Bah, after the big annual presentaion in the morning I'll get fired from PhD... :(

Usually I can survive these situations with improvisation but something makes me say this time I won't be able to complete the minimal level... >:(

Duplode

Nah, trust your ability to bring it out... anyway, out of curiosity, what the subject would be?

CTG

SURVIVED!!! It was a presentation about my last year's work for the company I'm working for in collaboration with my university. It seems I have the ability to sell the big nothing as an important result (maybe I should change profession to politican or manager)... ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on May 22, 2008, 12:54:36 PM
maybe I should change profession to politican or manager... ;D
Or HR. :P ;D :D

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 22, 2008, 01:29:59 PM
Quote from: CTG on May 22, 2008, 12:54:36 PM
maybe I should change profession to politican or manager... ;D
Or HR. :P ;D :D

Nope that's even more disgusting than the former two... ;D

Okay, it wasn't that "empty" presentation, we built a brand new lamp... ;)