News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

zct20

Started by zaqrack, December 01, 2002, 02:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

well, this is really a nostalgic track, and clearly shows why I dislike Indy as a competition car, but once a year those can have fun too who like it.  :lol:

Zak

BonzaiJoe

This track will demand more time than any other track I've ever seen. There are so incredibly many shortcuts, and there will be a lot of difficult power gear steering... Not for babies.
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Oh dear. This race is on from the very first day. 1.42....... I really don't know where I can find those seconds  :lol:  :evil:   :?   :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"This track will demand more time than any other track I've ever seen. There are so incredibly many shortcuts, and there will be a lot of difficult power gear steering... Not for babies.

I agree. But I'll have time because:
MY MONITOR IS BACK FROM SERVICE!!! FINALLY...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

One BIG question: leading time is not counted for ZCT 20 :?:

zaqrack

only not uploaded.  8)

alanrotoi

I raced again in zct20, but only some test laps (with very RH :))
At this moment I raced this track in 4 different forms, INDY/manual, indy/automatic, ContestCar 0.9/manual (BB 1.0) and Porsche/March indy BB1.0 manual. The results were:

1. Porsche/March INDY BB 1.1 manual trans. - 1:39.20
2. ContestCar 0.9 BB 1.0 manual transmission - 1:45.90
3. Porsche/March INDY BB 1.0 manual trans. - 1:48.20
4. Porsche/March INDY BB 1.1 auto trans. - 1:50.35

With '1' I was too much time because is my official time, it's not a test :)
About the others I was more or less 30 minutes with each one.

:idea: This was the first time I drove the ContestCar 0.9 but seems like is possible to do a similar time than IndyBB1.1 . It's a different car, very very similar but different. It's more similar to a indyBB1.0 than a BB1.1. This car turn the corners like a BB1.0 (maybe a little bit better), but the difference is in the wheel, not in the wheels.
How can I explain? I guess in the first part of a turn the wheel turns faster than any indy. That's why I crashed many times everywhere. It's a BB1.0 customized in Luke's garage :)

:arrow: I don't need say nothing about auto transmission. The results says it all that I think.
I would like to say that BB 1.0 is better than CCar 0.9 but it isn't real. CCar 0.9 is better, is a bit different but almost the same, and is very well built, congrats. to the builder.

All the times have possibilities to be improved and much more the CC 0.9's time.

I'll try with MS 1.1 INDY manual tr. I couldn't today because the copy I downloaded the 29/04/02 from wmsc (roy's site) doesn't works. This is the first time that I tried to run it. So I'll dl from zak's (where everything works well :D) and I'll add a report here.

Alan Rotoi - Test Driver

Argammon

here they are

BB Indy 1.1 : 1.36.70
BB Indy 1.0 : 1.43.20
MS Indy 1.1(early version : 1.37.50
Contest car :-----
MS Indy 1.1(late version :----

alanrotoi

It was a serious test...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Argammon"here they are