News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT35 - Crater Canyons

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2004, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Chaser

The Guns of Brixton's power!!! Huahua
Hard work, great team!!!

Big Hug, mates and opponents.

Dark Chaser

al il professore

okay, this month track is a strong arm contest. Who will break in flight.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

I found that on ZakStunts Site:

Latest news:
News of 2004-02-23

16:42:36 Dark Chaser So, Zak, what's my valid timing? 1:23.05?

15:47:40 Zak McKracken Dark Chaser's time contains 36 secs penalty, which was added to the submitted time  

15:13:32 Argammon Are you sure you got no penalty time Dark Chaser ;) No offense just wondering.....

14:44:52 Dark Chaser  

14:42:50 Alain il professore okay, lets all remind CTG level before he used manual transmission... a donkeY. Now using manual trans, he turned into a blood thirsty donkey.

14:42:18 Dark Chaser Let's check if I will be able to 'fight' CTG now...  

14:42:04 Dark Chaser Guys, I have just gotten 1:17.xx. I have found a great shortcut on the last amount of the track. I have run about eight seconds on the wrong way. I have already been training with manual transmission, but better than it, just shortcuts such as those I have found.  

14:34:30 Dark Chaser Krys, CTG and Argammon: thanks for support, guys. It's really very important I have tips as these. Krys, congratulations for your timing on ANXI Track (Stunts LOL Champ.). I'm third,with 0:59.95. Let's go race!!!!

11:37:33 CTG Yep, Argammon has right! I was unable to use manual trm for a long-long time and I produced only 8-10th places. Somewhere around ZCT 24 I found that I can use it and now let's watch my improvement... ;)

11:05:20 Argammon Dark Chaser you should really use manual transmission because you gain a lot of time because the automatic trans does not switch gears BEFORE jumps.With some practise and without new tricks you could probably be below 1.20 with manual trans already...

08:09:55 Krys TOFF Dark Chaser : my 1:48,xx time was refused, and so I didn't send my 1:46,xx. With shortcuts, my time was 1:18,xx and CTG's was 1:17,xx. CTG is always 1 second faster than me at pop track :D

05:12:19 Dark Chaser Faster!!! Faster!!! Faster!!! Under 1:20.xx

02:17:59 Leo Ramone under x29xx

00:56:12 Dark Chaser And now, a "tooooooooooooooooo long time" until Stunts Oracle. I'll try...

00:49:59 Dark Chaser Huahua... another improvement...

00:46:12 Dark Chaser  

14:44     Dark Chaser My new result is: 1:53.15 on C35

02:17     Leo Ramone My new result is: 1:28.95 on C35

00:04     Dark Chaser My new result is: 1:23.05 on C35

News of 2004-02-22

22:20:11 Dark Chaser The Guns of Brixton will have a new logo!!!

22:02:56 Dark Chaser CTG: that's not fair!!! I have started to run on Stunts about two months ago... I'm still inexperienced... Besides, shortcuts are not allowed in Stunts Pop Championship. For example, I have never touched the grass a single time. However, I have a lot to improve.  

20:31:07 Alain il professore i would like to be able to send listfillers at 1.18 :) great time from the stunts oracle!!!

18:42:00 CTG Hey Dark Chaser, my first try was 1:45.xx on POP track...

16:27:49 Stunts Oracle listfiller

16:08:37 Dark Chaser Guga, congratulations for your drive license!!! Take care, go slow, OK? I don't want the police running after you... since they are too slow for it!!!

15:57:16 Dark Chaser Dear Krys Toff, I?d like to know your timing in POP Track (that one from Brazilian championship Stunt). You?ve told that your timing was lower (better)than mine. However, that site haven?t been updated for weeks. My timing is not 1:50.10 anymore. It?s 1:47.60 now. It doesn?t mean a duel between us. I only want to know how much I can improve pursuing you (laughs!!!!). Big hug, Dark Chaser "the nutty boy".

14:45:15 Krys TOFF Yeah ! Auto gears replay slower than Leo ! :D Guns of Brixton are too fast for me !

14:37:10 Tweety Bird  

12:31:22 Guga Yesterday I got my driving license!!! Now I can REALLY drive! :P

10:20:35 Alain il professore come on, stop the masquerading leo! send your best time!!!

01:58:26 Dark Chaser Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt!!!!, talented Leo!!!

16:27     Stunts Oracle My new result is: 1:18.75 on C35

14:45     Krys TOFF My new result is: 1:30.65 on C35

14:37     Tweety Bird My new result is: 2:07.25 on C35

6 replays but 22 messages. Hey guys! Did you realise that some of us use the ZSC site too often instead of the Forum? Why don't we write here? Posting news there - I think we must send only the most important messages on ZSC main page. What's your opinion? From now I won't post useless messages there...

al il professore

skid that, CTG, take care of your own site, and go on protecting well the pipsqueaks you prefer.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Everybody can see: it's not me who starts stupid, useless and low level flamewars...

al il professore

you are right on one point, its useless... but its my opinion about your taste about your competition: i find it biased, i dont like it... i would like lots of people to play on losonc, that is a shaky crazy track, but in another hand, i couldnt express myself on this short and easy track. In a word, play stunts. Recently I didnt feel at ease with USC. perhaps one day, by accident, i will have enough time to play on it.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "The Stunts Oracle somewhere else"I'll kick all those guys away from MY road, starting with this "Diesel Joe" who has no respect and uses one of MY favorite sentences as a signature !

There something comes into my mind, fitting to this month's track:

Give me a real car to drive, instead of this piece of junk!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Stunts Oracle Priests

Quote from: "DieselJoe"
Quote from: "The Stunts Oracle somewhere else"I'll kick all those guys away from MY road, starting with this "Diesel Joe" who has no respect and uses one of MY favorite sentences as a signature !

There something comes into my mind, fitting to this month's track:

Give me a real car to drive, instead of this piece of junk!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You misread Mr Diesel Joe.
I wrote this post. Me. Main priest of the Stunts Oracle Priests. The man with the black coat.
You don't know who I am ? Check the articles section : one of your teammates made 2 interviews : one of ME :twisted: , one of Alan Rotoi who still uses the Stunts Oracle name without reason. :evil:
The smallest signature of the Stunts community

alanrotoi

I don't know what are you talking about. I'm in Stunts Valhalla Level 3 where Inavoeg is the master boss. :D

Stunts Oracle Priests

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I don't know what are you talking about. I'm in Stunts Valhalla Level 3 where Inavoeg is the master boss. :D

What ? :shock:
You mean you took back the Orb of Power and went with it to the Valhalla ? :cry: Nooooooooo ! I'll never have the Power of the Oracle then. Never ever. I'll leave this community and cry for the rest of my life... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

But then, one question remains, who is the guy racing at Zakstunts ? Your ghost that stayed on Earth ? :lol:
The smallest signature of the Stunts community

alanrotoi

oops you got me  :roll:

Are you Perry Mason??

CTG

bloody game started for the 4th place...  :twisted:

CTG

Bloody game's winner: akosspoo...  :?  :evil:

al il professore

and now the verdict: which replay do you prefer? argy's or alain's?

CTG