News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT35 - Crater Canyons

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2004, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

I ALMOST got a point... If this track could be longer... If my grandmother has beard, She was my grandfather...

alanrotoi

Hey share you drougs!!  :P  :)

satanziege

I'm very sorry... it was a long night to do that time without being able to pipe-jump :)
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Leo Ramone"I ALMOST got a point...
Too bad, I really did my best to let you have this point ! :lol:

CTG

Krys, I hope it was the last time you drove so crappy (sorry if i were too hard...)! Concentrate a bit on the main competition - 10 Stuns LOL or HOTU victory is still less then one in ZSC...  :!:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It's interesting to see how many people managed to do pipe trick... 2 years ago it seemed to be a miracle to me, now I can do it easily, too. And it's the same with car spinning at elevated corners, too.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

satanziege

The more devastating it is if you don't belong to this group.  :twisted:
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Krys, I hope it was the last time you drove so crappy (sorry if i were too hard...)! Concentrate a bit on the main competition - 10 Stuns LOL or HOTU victory is still less than one in ZSC...  :!:

I want to race for fun, and I had no fun trying to do the pipe trick. I tried, failed, got angry about it and so decided to do a listfiller replay and concentrate on other competitions. :wink:
I probably won't win any Zakstunts track and I don't care. :P
When I have fun racing, I race hard. I did it for USC and LOL and HOTU in february. And I will on each track I like, whatever the competition.
I am not a madman competitor, I race this good old game for the fun.
No fun, no good replay. :roll:
Will I have fun racing Z36 ? Dunno yet, we'll see. :wink:  :D

Argammon

Very nice battle this month :)
I expected 1.11.30 from Alain though,guess he missed the wall trick early at the track.

Argy showed he is the man of the slow cars! Now with a track for the fast cars I am going to let the big boys of the fast cars play :) And I am not one of them :)

al il professore

and you missed the pipe jump, and the tunnel trick and the final loop jump... :) you missed almost everything.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Anonymous

Arg's pipe jump was faster,there was no important tunnel trick.All he did not right was the loop jump.And you are talking bullshit again Alain.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Blah blah blah.... you are just a sore loser Alain.

And yes I doubt you will ever change.You will continue to provoke,you will continue to annoy you will continue to flame...

I could care less about who was faster on which section.
And I won't go here and say why I said you missed that trick,you would not understand it either. Hint: It was ment in a positive way....

You can't touch me now.Nowhere....
And that being said I won't flame back or whatever you are trying to archieve by acting like you do.

Dark Chaser

Much speculation to know the best pipsqueak on Zak Stunts. I don't care about it.  :roll:
I'm just concerned about working hard to improve and be a faster pipsqueak on every track.  :P

alanrotoi

Good and Fair words, some people should read it... :roll: