News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Short tracks

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 01, 2002, 10:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N?

N
0 (0%)
N
0 (0%)
n
0 (0%)
n
0 (0%)
N
0 (0%)
n
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 31, 2002, 10:25:37 PM

BonzaiJoe

I like short tracks. Tracks I short like. Short Like Tracks I. I Tracks Like Short. Like I Tracks short. Short Like I tracks. Like Short I tracks. I like Tracks Short. Tracks Short Like I. Short I Tracks Like. Vive St. Bart, Urrugne, Vetxxxx, you name it.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

cool i will go on with short ones. being short is my job.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

I aggree with BJ :D  :D  :D

alanrotoi

And me too, carajo!!!

Krys TOFF

Well.
There was a short track, but there is a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time between updates, and final results are not online yet :cry:
And there is still no new track for us to race until february 5th :shock:
Where in Hell is Alain  :?:

BonzaiJoe

He told me to race on St. Bart with any car we'd want to race with in the whole world. I raced with the Indy and got 30.55. I think I'm gonna try with the Skoda. It is indeed a very short track  :D

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 01, 2002, 10:25:37 PM
I like short tracks. Tracks I short like. Short Like Tracks I. I Tracks Like Short. Like I Tracks short. Short Like I tracks. Like Short I tracks. I like Tracks Short. Tracks Short Like I. Short I Tracks Like. Vive St. Bart, Urrugne, Vetxxxx, you name it.

The era when BJ was still a Stunts superstar. Btw did Alain build bridge corners on his tracks?

BonzaiJoe

Very rarely, I think! That may be why I liked Francestunts. I'm still a Stunts superstar, by the way. Go race with Bernie  :P

Friker

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 11, 2013, 10:36:56 AM
Very rarely, I think! That may be why I liked Francestunts. I'm still a Stunts superstar, by the way. Go race with Bernie  :P
Yes, you are. :)

CTG

Quote from: Friker on June 11, 2013, 11:08:00 AM

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship... :P :D

Friker

Quote from: CTG on June 13, 2013, 09:00:35 AM
Quote from: Friker on June 11, 2013, 11:08:00 AM

This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship... :P :D

This is not a friendship, this is worshiping. :P

CTG

Quote from: Friker on June 30, 2013, 11:50:25 PM
This is not a friendship, this is worshiping. :P

Mr. Brown Tongue ;D :P

As for me, Bonzai Joe is the past. When did he win his last ZakStunts race? ;D (he's good enough with GTO to make me shut up)

BonzaiJoe

A motivating insult! Thank you. I think you will really need to come up with some good ones though. No racing motivation for ages. Trying to win is by far too much work and finishing 5th is not much fun.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 10, 2013, 10:36:01 PM
A motivating insult! Thank you. I think you will really need to come up with some good ones though. No racing motivation for ages. Trying to win is by far too much work and finishing 5th is not much fun.

Hahaha, you rusty wreck. You don't stand a chance to beat me - or even Diesel Joe.

BonzaiJoe

....WHY YOU LITTLE..... !!

<plays Stunts for 12 hours straight>