News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT35 - Let's predict

Started by Mingva, January 31, 2004, 11:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Hey guys, forget my 4th place! I can't reproduce my pipejump...  :?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Hey guys, forget my 4th place! I can't reproduce my pipejump...  :?
Well, I didn't even made it once. :x  :shock:  :(
I sent my "best" Z35 made with auto gears. Now I'll forget Z35 quickly and consider it as one of my 2 worst results of the year. :roll:

Stunts Oracle

Humans will bow down!! and I will rule this world!!!
Visit me: http://listen.to/stuntsoracle

Argammon

Your time is quite good for a listfiller......

al il professore

yes, if only everyone had this dedication for stunts! i hope every newbie will get inspired by the stunts oracle
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

It's not that good and you know it. It was done in 20 mins. Maybe I didn't use the shortcuts/tricks you used but if you watch my replays you'll see it's very simple.

al il professore

i think it is enlightened by the secret powers of the oracle... alanrotoi, you should take it seriously, all this religion and driving problems, you know, we are only mor+als...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

I don't know what the Oracle can do but seems powerful. Lucky me I'm in the Valhalla and I don't have to race against her.

BTW to those who want to know, I am on Inavoeg's stage I guess I'll pass it. I already passed royforever's and Lukas Loehrer's (his unique defenses are concrete blocks lol). Next stage is Fdzierva level 4 :)

Mingva

There's z35 prediction results:

1. Argammon - 45.00 pts (all top3 correct);
2. Mingva - 37.29 pts (3 correct);
3. satanziege - 30.68 pts (2 correct);
4. caesar - 29.00 pts (2 correct);
5. CTG - 24.72 pts (2 correct);
6. Akoss Poo - 18.72 pts;
7. Alain - 17.00 pts;
8. Krys Toff - 12.84 pts (4 places below top5 correct!).

Not counted: Alan Rotoi - 12 pts. But if he'll submit more real tips next time, I'll add it to scoreboard :)

Results after two stages you can find in predictions site :arrow:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I also had a correct tip! (Alain)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

alanrotoi

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 23, 2004, 05:50:37 PM
I don't know what the Oracle can do but seems powerful. Lucky me I'm in the Valhalla and I don't have to race against her.

BTW to those who want to know, I am on Inavoeg's stage I guess I'll pass it. I already passed royforever's and Lukas Loehrer's (his unique defenses are concrete blocks lol). Next stage is Fdzierva level 4 :)

LOL seems I imagined Stunts Valhalla like Double Dragon game or any beat 'em up :D