News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts + phones

Started by zaqrack, February 01, 2004, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

well the mainstream is today ringtones and operator logos, so here you are :)
I have a Siemens S35i, now with the following logo:

I'm working on converting this greyscale pic into 1bit black/white:

and I have just converted a ringtone from this excellent stunts remix I found today:
http://stunts.mine.nu/zakstunts/pics/misc/stunts.xm

I'll also change the greeting animation to a Countach crossing the screen.
Data-cable rules :)

zaqrack

Quote from: "zaqrack"well the mainstream is today ringtones and operator logos, so here you are :)
I have a Siemens S35i, now with the following logo:

I'm working on converting this greyscale pic into 1bit black/white:

and I have just written a ringtone from this excellent stunts remix I found today:
http://stunts.mine.nu/zakstunts/pics/misc/stunts.xm

I'll also change the greeting animation to a Countach crossing the screen.
Data-cable rules :)

JTK

Cool idea  8) I'm waiting to see the black and white flying car (the second image).

Although I guess I will not put it on my phone, because I use this one:

Argammon

How many percent of the population have mobile phone's in hungary?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Argammon"How many percent of the population have mobile phone's in hungary?

Pfff dunno, but I guess about 80-90. An average ppl have a mobile. I also have one, since 2001. They have conquered Hungary, too a few years ago.
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km

al il professore

i bought a motorola c550. i have midi ringtones and color screen 4096 colors. I will put a stunts ringtone on it, and a stunts wallpaper... as stunts is VGA (256 colors) i can use the original screen cap to make a super pic :)

i want to convert the music automatically from wav to midi. then transfer the ringtone onto the mobile via data cable. but i still search for the method :) i will put a link here to the result files asap.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Is there anyone who has got the sheet music of Stunts? I need it to enter in my ringtone editor (Sagem MW 3026).  Who can help me?

alanrotoi

DieselJoe

I don't think converting from wav to midi is possible at all, Mr. Professore. :lol: Just the other way.
But I have the Stunts theme midi here!

@CTG:
I could give you the notes, but there could be a little problem: I have the Sagem MC 930, and there it's only possible to play one single note at one moment, so there are no chords possible etc. If it's the same with your mobile, I could rearrange the notes, so that there is only one melody line and it would sound like the PC Speaker music.
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

DieselJoe

@rotoi
Who shall SMS you what? :roll:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

alanrotoi

just a "hello" :D you know, those text messages    8)  :roll:

CTG

Quote from: "DieselJoe"
@CTG:
I could give you the notes, but there could be a little problem: I have the Sagem MC 930, and there it's only possible to play one single note at one moment, so there are no chords possible etc. If it's the same with your mobile, I could rearrange the notes, so that there is only one melody line and it would sound like the PC Speaker music.

My Sagem MW3026 has poliphonic sounds but the editor can do only monophonic notes - that's why I think these two phones are more or less equivalents. So if you have the Stunts notes, please send it to me. Thanks! ;)

al il professore

i dont think you know about wav to midi conversion at all, mr joe..................... but i converted it... and i did it in tubular bells, cathedral organic, dickinghamic tremulation sound, etc. i will show you how. i need a usb data cable to transfer it on the phone now.

i used the windows recorder to record the stereo mixer on the soundblaster tune of stunts music. i obtained a wav file called l.wav which i put into a program called *ad* akoff music composer *ad*... you know, the kind of program the guys use to make the midi files for the doom 2 wads... its not fag hand typing like CTG does on his mobile, its machine vs human hand. machine wins. for the screen capture, as i got a VGA cam on the motorola c550 *ad*, i photographed the computer with the presentation page of stunts and defined the picture as a wallpaper... the screen saver for the color screen of the motorola c550 * ad* is my dog. thanks for the midi file, i used the kalpen remix on my first stunts site in 2001 :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i did it... i had already the mini usb cable: my sony camescope had it :) it plug into the motorola 5 pins. i can upload jpeg pics, gifs, and midi files... yes, i can hear stunts and doom music on my phone and transfer photos on my pc :) cool