News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts + phones

Started by zaqrack, February 01, 2004, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I have a basic Nokia 3410 (black and white, monocolor)...
Is there a way for me to upload pics or ringtones on my phone ?

DieselJoe

OK, Alain, if you have just the PC Speaker melody, I can imagine, that it works.
But I thought you wanted to try it with the sound blaster sound, so the program would have to recognize with which instruments this should be played with and would have to detect all the notes of every instrument out of the downmixed wav-file and so on.
If you see a program that can do this, please tell me.

@Krys: Sorry, I'm no expert at mobile phones. Do you have any other connection-possibilities than the power supply? If no, it should not be possible :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

alanrotoi

I have a Siemmens A56.

al il professore

krys of course, everything is possible since you can download them via WAP, but nokia 3410 (my mothers phone) have no usb or serial port

so you can have:

Ringing Tones
35 fixed and 7 variable tones (for composed or downloaded ringing tones)
Downloadable personal applications via Java? technology
WAP 1.1 Browser, WAP Push
Customizable and downloadable profiles
Full display screensavers; animated 3D screensavers

that means you can download a stunts logo and a stunts ringtone from a wap site, made of your own on free.fr webspace! and even java games. well i never did it already, but if i can find the method on the internet, i will show you.

BTW i made no wallpaper for my phone, i captured a pic and defined it as a wallpaper, no transfer needed. i also used the midi that diesel joe showed me as a ringtone. so you can listen to it.

the first stunts wap site... krys i will try to do it, but try to do it yourself... good luck in making a wap site, krys and if you succeed, tell me how you did it
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

How can I use the midi in my cel?  :roll:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"the first stunts wap site... krys i will try to do it, but try to do it yourself... good luck in making a wap site, krys and if you succeed, tell me how you did it

Well, I'll search infos about how to make wap sites...
But first I will verify that WAP is activated on my phone, I never used it. :lol:

al il professore

mmmmh dont verify, its activated... since it has the wap abilities, it can do it... just go to applications, navigateur... and surf the web from the beach ;)

okay, its in your provider contract, i think if you are on orange, it is available... if you are on bouygues, also... if you are on sfr, also... i dont know others...

check if its in your month conso

the url of my first stunts wap site: perso.wanadoo.fr/pere.hendaye/a.wml

type it in the navigateur (explorer) on your phone and you will find two things. one terminator gif and one ringtone.
try to download the nokia 3410 stunts ringtone, i will upload several formats to test, i dont know if it will work but hope it works.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

LOOOOL i will update my wap site as soon as i have created logos for nokia 3410 : )

i need to know the format that this puny screen can read...

in the meantime i will post a link to kalpen brothers gif for color phones happy possessors

http://kalpen.de/stunts/pic/stani.gif

JTK

Harhar - does anyone use it?

alanrotoi

DieselJoe

Guess it means something like "Ha ha!" :mrgreen:
Tool

CTG

Hare Krisna, hare Krisna, hare Krisna, hare-hare! :D

DieselJoe

Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare!
Tool

al il professore

i put a logo online called stunts.nlm it should work for nokia 3410 krys. now you can download it via wap. i didnt find the format for ringtones yet... only i can translate the midi sound to rtttl ringtone for now.

Krys TOFF

I tested your site and it works fine.
sts.fr.st works fine too, no problem for me. :D

I dl the T2 screensaver but it puts only a black square on my phone. :?

I tried to dl the image but it told me "Unknown file format". :(

Which program did you used to make your vml page ? I found a small program that convert html to vml but I did not tested it yet. :roll: