News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Losonc (USC 12)

Started by CTG, February 05, 2004, 10:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

He wants to insult you... But if it makes you happier: you are faster driver then Alain or Mingva. They are only fast because they spend full days on each tracks (unofficial but TRUE version: hexediting, cheats, illegal helps - like driving for the other...).  :P

CTG

Sorry Alain, I didn't want to hurt you. Insult is only for Mingva!  :P

zaqrack

well posting such things as a pipsqueak is ok, but as a amanager in your own competitions forum :-S I doubt its a fair thing

Mingva

That's why I'm not racing there, and don't want to see racing there team members as well.

CTG

Hey Zak, Mimas Racing doesn't take part in USC at the moment, so I told it as a pipsqueak...

CTG

I cannot download your rpl because of freemail problems, so update will be only tomorrow...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Zak! If I were you, I wouldn't bark. You are simply not the ideal competition manager. You were as biased when you frightened us with permban as CTG was in this topic. It's not fair to throwing the shit onto the other!!!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

This is a reply to diesel joe!

i played on losonc, and i imagined it was meaning 'loop' for corkscrew (note: argh! i pronounced the word 'corkscrew')

so i didnt understand what you said, and CTG said it was an insult... ok it wasn't at all, but diesel joe needs a little help, so a good trick on losonc, is to 'corkscrew': the best will be able to 'twist' on it: a sudden movement from the car making it take a 180? turn. only one will be able to do that, and will be the winner. others, dont waste your time, go straight ahead, right to the loop and down in the banked corner.

Special notice for CTG: yes, Mimas Racing replays are from Saturn. Another planet. But everybody seems to be thinking its cheating, while its 'nearly' two years driving experience in the hardest competitions!!! TWO YEARS!!! imagine what you would have become if you had dedicated to stunts at this level, CTG. You'd have become better on z35, WHERE ITS A MAN'S RACE.

Sorry to remind you that if argammon is in the same time, he must be cheating also ;) and dont reply that mingva is a weaker pipsqueak! how much he won races, and how much you did?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

No no no: I won't say Mingva is worse driver... I only say Argammon is much better...  :P

DieselJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"...a good trick on losonc, is to 'corkscrew': the best will be able to 'twist' on it: a sudden movement from the car making it take a 180? turn.

:?:  :shock:  :?:  :roll:  :?:  :?  :?:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

al il professore

reread the end: dont try to do it :)

ctg, argammon is not yet the zakstunts 2004 champion
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Alain: I know he's not the champion yet. It was only a prediction. P-R-E-D-I-C-T-I-O-N! Do you know that word?  :P

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Zak! If I were you, I wouldn't bark. You are simply not the ideal competition manager. You were as biased when you frightened us with permban as CTG was in this topic. It's not fair to throwing the shit onto the other!!!

it was about good manners and general respect to the other nations and people in the world, which you netiher seem to have.

The chatroom has nothing to do with my competition. It"s called #stunts. Not by mistake. I tried to give everyone the same rights, but it ended up SOME PEOPLE always kicking the others. So i had to remove op rights. then it resulted in shittalking and hurting eachother.
And that still wasnt frightening.

CTG

OK, I think these posts are not in Losonc topic, so let's say goodbye to them...  :?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Tonight I will dream about a beautiful girl who lives in Losonc....
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km