News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

To Mingva, Rotoi, Bonzai and Others

Started by Shoegazing Leo, December 02, 2002, 01:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

You'll Run The Stunts LOL 2003???

Yes
4 (50%)
No
0 (0%)
Maybe Yes
1 (12.5%)
Maybe No
2 (25%)
Maybe Maybe
0 (0%)
What's Hell is it???
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: January 11, 2003, 01:36:31 AM

Shoegazing Leo

My sister deleted my irc... I lost the music tittle parodies make by me, Alan Rotoi and Bonzai Joe... Are parodies about Stunts pipsqueaks and Situations... You Are in the chat room at that's moment...
You have the parodies...? I'll put on the Stunts LOL new webpage... Pleased...

alanrotoi

I guess I have all of them :) I'll check it out.

al il professore

yeah skid the fashion... and the models!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

yeah as always the teapot got one half hour delay to the coffee pot.

I explain to you, as u are uncapable to understand nothing to life in general and humour in particular,

in leo ramone signature "signing" "szignalas" "firma" "handtekening" and whatever in danish aryan language i wont sell, there is written the word fashion...

if u are dumb enough, we will see us again here for further explanations. If not, lets go on driving on z22 ;)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

direcciones de escena: I hope he wont ask further explanations!

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.