News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Tell us about it...

Started by JTK, February 11, 2004, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

no replay from JTK on z35 either.
Why the heck did you vote on point system?
That would be like if I could vote for lithuanian president....

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

HEY! This topic is about foods! If you want to kick eachothers ass, let's look for another topic...  :evil:

Anonymous

I did not talk to it(Alain) at all here.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Argammon"no replay from JTK on z35 either.
Why the heck did you vote on point system?
That would be like if I could vote for lithuanian president....

I would like to vote Miss Prision in Lithuania :D :D
BTW when is the next contest??

JTK

I did not like the two way track, thus I didn't race.  :?  And the "heck" is, that I'm very interested in the contest, that's why I voted.

al il professore

the z35 scoreboard misses Natural Born pipsqueaks times
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Alain - to me you are the King Of Signatures! If there was a signature contest you would be winner  8)  8)  8)

al il professore

yes, my life is a competition, i compete also in signatures... :) I also seem to have the same mythology than you the kalpen brothers. I feel inspired by the wotans children

CTG

My favorite is Akoss signature: "If you want to skid the sky, you should teach your dick to fly!", by Detox after some joints  :lol:

JTK

My favorite was Alains last signature, unluckily I did not keep the words - can you post it again, Competitor Il Professore, please?  8)

al il professore

standing on earth/ the hell's roof/ we see flowers

the rain on the roof/ tomorrow i'll eat/ a cup of rice

JTK

Merci beaucoup! Those words tickle my mind. I really like that!

CTG

Hey Kalpens! What about headache in this morning?  :lol:

al il professore

i agree last night chat was a stunts festival! i regret mingva missed the better part of it: Alain, zaqrack, argammon, CTG, Alanrotoi, satanziege, JTK and KHR joined :)