News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Mingva, February 11, 2004, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

<akosspoo> there's no Alain Racing, no Argammon Racing, no Akoss Racing etc. ... only the mighty Mingva can afford to create a team 'Mimas Racing'

Please write here the best and the funniest quotes from chat  :lol:

P.S. But only one line per day from person.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

My absolute favourite:

Alain invites me to France (2003/3/10) and I'm afraid of fame and unemployment, and he says:

[13:28] <Marcus_N> theres always a soup for u in hendaye
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

31th January 2004:

Quote from: "Mingva"[23:24] <Mingva> i hope some hungarian stunts pipsqueaks will die too :D

Not my favorite, but a very interesting one about who are the bad boys of the community...  :P

alanrotoi

One of the most funny quotes in my opinion is:

When americans "cought" Saddam, they said like in a Hollywood movie: "Ladies and Gentlemen we got him".

I can't understand how the american people could believe all these circus...

al il professore

[19:10] <Mingva> akoss will be shocked after he'll see our times :DDD

best line ever :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Quote from: "CTG"Useless comment to reach 50 posts in this topic and to get closer to 700 messages...

A real candidate to win "Flooder of the Month" award  :lol:

CTG

Hey, I did it! :P  :lol:

Goodbye Helen...  :wink:

alanrotoi

JTK

My favorite quote came from the forum from Bonzai Joe:

QuoteSep 11, 2003 12:34 am      
-------------------------------------

Fish are yellow

al il professore

[21:19] <Argammon> now I will put ignore on.. sorry but you are annoying stupid asshole

in our funniest ever line series, the great argammoniac. can be related to the fact that i took the lead on a track where he thought he would be the best driver :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Do you know how many times the lead changed on that track? Maybe 20 times?Sorry you are so clueless it's starting to hurt.

But the best quote is

<Alain>I bet a podium on Z35 that you will be stuck at 1.16

al il professore

just to make you understand your puny name is right in the middle of my line of sight... i will play darts on your photo until you feel voodooized... "we can be zeros..." David Bowie.

Krys TOFF

Here is the ULTIMATE Stunts quote :

Kevin Pickell : 6th gear is a bug

Taken from Zak's interview. :wink:

alanrotoi

Quote Fri 13th of 2004, my mom at the phone (in spanish of course): "A package to you arrived here from Lithuania by somebody called Mingva"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Thanks a lot mings!! I'll see it next monday :D

al il professore

wow! it reminds me this quote:

'i still didnt send the 2002 awards' zak

i hope its a great gift you will receive!