News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Mingva, February 11, 2004, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I'll know it today at night but I already feel congratulated with the shipment :D

CTG

"pArAnO is a potato" by Argammon, last night... :)

DieselJoe

But he was wrong.

Parano is a sort of CARROT with a medium length, which is cropped early and has a good carrot fly resistance  :mrgreen:

For more information look here:
http://www.gardenaction.co.uk/fruit_veg_diary/fruit_veg_mini_project_february_1c_carrot.asp
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Thank you for the information Diesel Joe. But we already decided the food names of the drivers. pArAnO is a potato (R), and the carrot is Krys (R). Btw you are the Mushroom (R). Don't ask why, it just came....
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

DieselJoe

Bad decision :lol:
Where and by whom is such a nonsense decided???
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Don't ask why, it just came....
I'm sorry, but I will....
Why am I the mushroom? Although I'm a vegetarian I don't like mushrooms very much... maybe you could have asked me before giving me that "food name" :D

And by the way: What do these (R)s mean? These names are registered trademarks? :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "DieselJoe"And by the way: What do these (R)s mean? These names are registered trademarks? :lol:

Yes.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

<Argammon> well you are an exceptional talent alan =P

every day I have more fans :)

alanrotoi

In a funny football-wrestling match comments with Alain, he said:

"<[A]lain> was it the right moment and the right opponent to do that???"

:lol:  :lol:

al il professore

<JTK>you are absolutely crazy as far as i can tell

to me... not about me in general... h?h?, but about my lap on kalpen A 2003 :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

Well, that was a race to remember :)

JTK

Tonight Alan wrote in the chat:

< alanrotoi > chat for the peace ^_^

Argammon

I think I've mentioned that I spend roughly 20-30 minutes on Kalpen A as my comeback began just before that track ended.
But that's not the point.

What am I trying to say.
The 'total crazy' replay was my invention! Just Alain did it faster than I did.

al il professore

well, z35 will prove that we have the same driving style
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Black pepper,green salt...

al il professore

Pepper is one of the most common spices used today right next to salt. There are many varieties to try and use in your cooking. Weather your using black pepper, white pepper or green pepper they all stem from the same plant, no pun intended.