News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Mingva, February 11, 2004, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

And what comes to mind if you think about green salt?

al il professore

a terrible poison. I think you are the green salt.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Your attacks on me are getting boring.
Yawn..........

al il professore

I am not attacking you SUCKER
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Trying to start it again?Sad........

al il professore

100% of your posts are paranoid argammon

alanrotoi

Quote of the day "VIVA ARGENTINA!!!"

Mingva

Yep, nice :) Other photos also  8)

Shoegazing Leo

Viva Argentina!!! Viva Bielsa!!! Viva Heinze!!! Viva D'Alessandro!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

al il professore

the original topic was chat rooom quote of the day:

quote of the day: [11:16] <Alain_> hi skid

well... summer is really not so cool for stunts driving :(

BonzaiJoe

Best quote of the Stunts Meeting:

Akoss Poo: "I'm not drunk"
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Jacky"Best quote of the Stunts Meeting:

Akoss Poo: "I'm not drunk"

Mmm.... Mmmmmmuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ! :lol:
Akoss said that kind of crazyness only when he's drunk. :wink:  :lol:

DieselJoe

Whahaahahaaaaaaaa!!! I have the ULTIMATE quote of the day! :D :D :D
Well, not really just of the day, I waited 3 month and now it's time to post it!

Quote from: "Akoss Poo on his page about the tracks"sorry for the missing screenshot, I will make one soon

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Oooops. I feel embarassed... (unlike Zak in situations like this) Sorry... Now championship is over... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km