News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Mingva, February 11, 2004, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

2004-07-18
Zak McKracken   

ZCT40 is over, hard battle for the podium, winner was Alain again this time, second Gutix, third Akoss Poo. Grats!
For ZCT41 lets take a step back in time, and exchange the numbers. 41->14. Yes, 2002 May, with the Jaguar XJR9. It has two other specialities:
First, this is the only ZCT track which has no winning replay archive, because they were lost, so you have to find the tricks yourself
Second, the deadline is during the 1st world Stunts Meeting. So those who come can also battle in live race in the last hours...
Well, sit down in your cold room in this hot summer, and race! ;)

As far as I can remember, this is the first time I get a race result update  :)

alanrotoi

newbie...

haha kidding  ::)

CTG

"4 secs to see your crashed car is enough to cry."
- Alan Rotoi

CTG

"...just gimme a normal track, not like this, and you can watch my shadow, motherfucker."
- Akoss Poo

zaqrack

Quote from: Duplode on June 27, 2011, 09:28:17 PM
2004-07-18
Zak McKracken   

ZCT40 is over, hard battle for the podium, winner was Alain again this time, second Gutix, third Akoss Poo. Grats!
For ZCT41 lets take a step back in time, and exchange the numbers. 41->14. Yes, 2002 May, with the Jaguar XJR9. It has two other specialities:
First, this is the only ZCT track which has no winning replay archive, because they were lost, so you have to find the tricks yourself
Second, the deadline is during the 1st world Stunts Meeting. So those who come can also battle in live race in the last hours...
Well, sit down in your cold room in this hot summer, and race! ;)

As far as I can remember, this is the first time I get a race result update  :)

Because admin newsposts are stored in a separate database table :)

alanrotoi

2005-06-23
Alan Chuytrix 70   Sorry Zak, this was the last time I made this joke. Delete my time, delete my this real ghost registration and forget it. :)

CTG

Quote from: CTG
skid you, doggy!

CTG

Another one by the mighty Poo:

2004-11-06
"gutix! send a better, otherwise i will kill you."

BonzaiJoe

2008-02-22
DieselJoe   Being drunk at 19:58 AND AGAIN at 19:59 is REALLY crazy! :D

Another crazy thing are the speeding penalties in Turkey's country. Some days ago an australian letter arrived here... I have to pay 196 $ for having driven 10 km/h too fast!!! Holy stallin shit!

But nonetheless, welcome Aussie! ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Dedicated to Mr. Töff.

Quote from: Interview with Lise (2006)
- Have you ever played Stunts naked?
- Yes

alanrotoi

2005-06-30
ayrton   Bueno, a los que no creen en mi, les pido disculpas por tratar de ir r?pido, y para los que si, lo voy a seguir intentado ...

It means something like "ok, to who beleaves in me I apollogyze to be fast, and for the others I'll keep trying."

alanrotoi

2007-05-31
CTG:   

dirty hider...

alanrotoi

2004-12-06
Alain il professore:   guess whose birthday is coming soon? jesus christ would have been 2005 years old in a few weeks. And Papa no?l (santa claus) is still alive... one by one, only the good die young.

alanrotoi

2007-06-06
Chulk:   New reaplay. I'mk almost there though last 5 seconds are always the hardest part.

alanrotoi

2009-06-21
CTG:   From now all I have to do is waiting ang hiding. :D

This is from CTG, but who didn't say that?