News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Mingva, February 11, 2004, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 31, 2013, 09:14:36 PM
bad thoughts about others will just end up becoming self-fulfilling prophecies anyway

welcome in my world

alanrotoi

Dark Chaser in my old stunts forum  07-Oct-2004, 15:51 :

"
El Portador e demais amigos,

Estarei viajando a trabalho nos próximos 12 dias (entre 7 e 18 de outubro). Abraços.

I will be away on business in the next 12 days (between 7 and 18 of October). Hugs."

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: alanrotoi on June 28, 2013, 06:16:11 PM
Dark Chaser in my old stunts forum  07-Oct-2004, 15:51 :

"
El Portador e demais amigos,

Estarei viajando a trabalho nos próximos 12 dias (entre 7 e 18 de outubro). Abraços.

I will be away on business in the next 12 days (between 7 and 18 of October). Hugs."

:o

I'm confused. Very, very confused!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: ZakStunts messageboard
2004-09-03
Akoss Poo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGVA! :)

:D

alanrotoi

2009-05-29
"CTG   Don't expect any replays from me, I'm quite out of Stunts these days - and that minimal effort will go for the USC battle with Duplode. Chance for Friker or anybody else to catch a podium!"

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on July 07, 2013, 07:06:57 AM
2009-05-29
"CTG   Don't expect any replays from me, I'm quite out of Stunts these days - and that minimal effort will go for the USC battle with Duplode. Chance for Friker or anybody else to catch a podium!"

Is this the quote of the day because I didn't lie? At the time I was hunting for a job, moving from the university hostel, etc.

Quote from: ZCT 95 scoreboard, May 20093   CTG         0:52.14  (-0.16)   +02.78      manual   1:19.00   05-18   19:08    10

alanrotoi

Some people was mad about MeganiuM results back in 2005:

"
    Chulk 20:55:00
    Leading after all the hard work!!
    Alan Rotoi 21:25:36
    Congratulation Chulk, great time! There are 7 argentinians in the scoreboard, is it a record?
    Akoss Poo 21:44:30
    7 Argentinian pipsqueaks, I wonder what CTG would say about it...

Aug 12

Dottore 15:12:05
    Am I really 4th now? WOW! :)
    alan rotoi 15:57:02
    Akoss if you want to say something say it, but don't call your friends just to laugh at somebody.
    Akoss Poo 18:59:48
    Alan you wanted it: GHOSTS GO HOME!!! :P
    Chulk 23:03:40
    I'm not a ghost!! I'm tired of reading about it everytime I Log in. Dark Chaser and Vamologocomiso knows I'm not a ghost because they saw me improve in 4DSL (I won a race there beating Dark Chaser) so why is it so impossible for me to win a race here if I try hard enough?

Aug 13

alan rotoi 00:21:33
    Akoss in the first time we were friends for years. Suddenly appears 3 guys from my country and you say I invented them (there are 36 million people here). I know how puts you those ideas in your head. Firstly I guessed you were so innocent like a boy, now I know you are a CTG puppet and you don't have a brain.
    alan rotoi 01:44:37
    "ghost go home"? This competition is hungarian. CTG is hungarian, so the ghost are AT HOME!!

"
It's funny because after CTG confessed, Akoss said he knew about the ghosts. Only in this track zct54 were : Mislav, Milka Hakkinen, Dottore and CTG. (maybe there were more but we don't know) stealing points of real pipsqueaks like: Alain, Zak, Krys, Aburaf, etc. Hypocrisy?

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 08, 2013, 03:27:23 AM
It's funny because after CTG confessed, Akoss said he knew about the ghosts. Only in this track zct54 were : Mislav, Milka Hakkinen, Dottore and CTG. (maybe there were more but we don't know) stealing points of real pipsqueaks like: Alain, Zak, Krys, Aburaf, etc. Hypocrisy?

You are obsessed with a dead topic and piss off yourself because of an 8 years old arguement...

As far as I know, Mislav was real - but you should ask Cork's Crew members to confirm it.

CTG

Btw you picked a really bad example for ghost invasion: I had "only" three on ZCT 54. On the contrary, ZCT 55 was the absolute ghost race with 10 different CTGs on the scoreboard (me, Dottore, Super Pursuit Mode, CTG, Dragonfly, H-Bomb, XTorres, Freeza, CTG, Ursin).

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

And I got to know Dottore and CTG being a ghost only in August 2006. In 2005, I was chatting on msn with them without knowing that they are CTG in real...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2013, 08:19:49 AM
Btw you picked a really bad example for ghost invasion: I had "only" three on ZCT 54. On the contrary, ZCT 55 was the absolute ghost race with 10 different CTGs on the scoreboard (me, Dottore, Super Pursuit Mode, CTG, Dragonfly, H-Bomb, XTorres, Freeza, CTG, Ursin).

my bad

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on August 08, 2013, 08:12:47 AM

As far as I know, Mislav was real - but you should ask Cork's Crew members to confirm it.

Yes.

BonzaiJoe

Here is a list of the pipsqueaks I can fully confirm are real:

Bonzai Joe
JTK
KHR
CTG
Akoss Poo
Zak McKracken
Krys TOFF
Diesel Joe
Usrin
SuperBrian

;)
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I can also confirm:

Dinmor
Lise
Lupuszka
Szabee
S@mpi
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Nobody mentioned Umberto Ácsó... ;D

(I could also tell a short list of confirmed pipsqueaks but nobody would believe me, so it's a waste of time to type their name... :D)