News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Winning time

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2004, 10:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What will be the winning time?
I think 1.15.00

Anonymous

CTG

As I told earlier in the other topic:

Quote from: "CTG"Hmmmm let's predict...

1. Argammon 1:13.65 (too fast this year)

CTG

1:11.65, let's hope it will be Argammon...  :P

al il professore

i only know the winning time cant be 1.11.65, it will be under. The topic was started by a guy who wanted to know the opponents ideas about the winning time, and ctg started to tell his opinion about something he cant feel...

Just, the winning time is, like every month, out of reach for 99% of the pipsqueaks. So respect the ones who can do it, mingva and i are a part of these 99% who are dedicated to the speed and will go far under 1.11.65 in the end.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Yeah, let's start to create an under 1:11 replay :)

Today I downloaded "HexMagic 1.1", and it's user friendly interface. Now it's so easy to do all job! Everyone who's familiar with hex numbers must use that program :P You'll have the best just in few minutes :!:

P.S. You can download program by pressing here  :arrow:

CTG

I have another program called "HHD Hex Editor"...  :P

Mingva

QuoteI have another program called "HHD Hex Editor"...
Then you're even a bigger cheater than me :shock: Now it's clear how you did your ZCT34 rpl  :P

CTG

Wheeeeeeee...  :lol:

Anyway I'm stupid enough to be unable to use such programs. I don't live in computer, I'm a chemist...  :)

al il professore

Come on say it, you have a hex editor, so you used it to "drive" 1.16.70 hu hu hu hu hu why are you blaming us to use it?

this "cheating" problem is still the biggest mental construction i've ever seen about stunts. I think it began when some started to explain others how to use the replay handling, that all the old time drivers used without knowing it.

the champions started to get opposition from the donkeys, and the donkeys started to yell harder on the champions because they still couldnt reach their level. I consider myself as a donkey. When i couldnt beat alanrotoi and bonzai joe, i yelled. Now i dont yell anymore because i am a champion. How many will go on yelling because they are not yet the champion?

Everybody want to be a super hero, but only the elite, that are nowadays Mingva, Argammon and Alain can, others are not made to do those stupid things in a car, like winning races, jumping higher than the average, suffering ten times more and enjoying hundred times more than the average... Long live this puny life. Long live stunts.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Just an addition: Mingva is not a top driver...

al il professore

he is not a top driver but is within the three best drivers in one of the hardest driving competition and i think you can respect his fantastic result. Ming is a king

Argammon

I guess since there is no answer from Alain or Mingva on the leading time battle yet.... that you could say we are close to the maximum if someone does not find a weird trick/bug anymore.

IMO 1.11.95 is realistic.

but we will see.......

al il professore

We dont agree... we have a big reserve of power. Mingva just made you push out of your limits. It seems incredible time to you, but you didnt saw the best yet!

I want to drive 1.11.95 also but it will be hard.

Argammon