News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Warning

Started by Argammon, February 15, 2004, 12:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Hehehe, that's why i told caesar will be in TOP10...  :)

Argammon

The topic can be deleted anyways.
I made 'peace' with mingva and alain....

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I dislike Zak's attitude very much, he doesn't write to this topic. This is so disgusting.

I never argue if not needed.
I hide my opinion when i dont want to get involved
I dont care about stupid insults even if I'm the manager.

If you think you could manage the competition better I'll give you all access and rights.
We'll see how many pipsqueaks will stay in some weeks...

The referee the economist and the stunts competition manager must be always neutral.

Argammon

The question would be if the pipsqueaks would quit just because the name of the manager is akoss poo or because they don't like what he would do.And that is a big difference to me.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"The referee the economist and the stunts competition manager must be always neutral.

But you are not!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

you are the third who said that on me, and when I started this whol competition business 3 years ago I said if 3 ppl say this I'll offer my drawback. On the other hand I'm tired of managing people, and this cant be done by php scripts. Thats why manager wanted.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm so tired to write an insult now, I'll postpone or forget it.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

No comment because Zak's Championship is necessary and on the other hand I don't like to hurt friends...

Mingva

The life would be better without chat/forum and only with scoreboard for our results :idea:

Anyway, I cann't imagine ZakStunts without it's founder :? I know how you feel, Zak :cry: The same situation was with me when I managed IRC (after Akoss/CTG insults). I hope you will not give up, and don't let to fall down the whole contest :(

Quote from: "Argammon"The question would be if the pipsqueaks would quit just because the name of the manager is akoss poo or because they don't like what he would do.And that is a big difference to me.
Example: Some years ago you lived with hooligan in one house. He harmed and mocked you everyday. Now he owned a house where you're renting a small flat. Would you stay in flat or you'd begin to find another place?

al il professore

i think so high about zak as a man, that somethings i read this morning are  truly hurting me. if there must be a sacred area, its around him and JTK. babies dont know that?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

I agree about Zak but JTK reminds me of one of those teachers who saw that 1 children hectored the other until those 2 had a fight.And after the fight he goes there and tells them 'Both of you stop' Both of you will be punished like ........'

I mean that can't be real.
Sorry JTK