News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who would be a good and fair moderator for this board?

Started by Argammon, February 17, 2004, 02:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Well, this is crazyness. :evil:  :x  :shock:  :!:

Zak does his best :
- to improve his site (replay sending form, auto updates for LTB fair war, ...),
- to give us all this forum on HIS server,
- to make smaller competitions have more pipsqueaks (Stunts portal),
- and so on...
How can anyone doubt of his motivation ?

I'm glad to hear some think I could be a good moderator, but I don't want to be it.
If I had been, MANY posts would have been deleted. :x
Zak prefers to let people explain their opinions, it's democracy. I like this freedom of speech. But some people abuse of this freedom.
I really think I would not tolerate it if I had been at his place. :x  You know, I'm not as neutral as some may think. :roll:
It's just that I don't argue and try to calm people down. Because I think flamewars are useless.
I like Metallica a lot, but I don't want to "Fight fire with fire". :wink:

Zak is tolerant, as impartial as possible (that's my opinion, too bad some could ever think the opposite), and is the one keeping this community alive.

This forum doesn't need moderator. This forum needs pipsqueaks.
This forum doesn't need flamewars. This forum needs pipsqueaks.
This forum doesn't need any insult. This forum needs pipsqueaks.

It's funny to annoy the others to motivate them to race faster than you, but where's the fun of insulting just for the pleasure of it ?

Should I remember you all it's just a game ?

P.S. :
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Krys Toff: relatively old
What does this mean ! Respect the Elders little child ! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

P.P.S. : this topic should be moved to "chat - Zakstunts" main topic, or into "Protest and praise" one.

Anonymous

Krys,Zak asked for someone else to manage the site.I think you missed the announcement.A weaker version of that would be a moderator.
And how often do I have to say that Zak was ok with this thread?

A)Since noone wants a mod stallin stop flaming and insulting,and it's not only Akoss and CTG.That is in your dreams.

B)In the future I would wish that most of us here would read get to know what happened.How can someone be ANGRY who asked for someone else to manage the competition because he was annoyed of all this trouble if there is a post asking who would be good for a mod.
This applies to both the reactions of Alanrotoi and KrysToff:Sorry you don't make sense at all in this post:

I will repeat again:
Zak made an announce that......... manager........... wanted.........
............. moderator ....... less ............. impact............. than ............ manager............. Zak .............not .............. angry..........
You better............. read........... before........ you ..............write

PFFFFFFFFFFFT

Krys TOFF

Argy, I understood Zak request for new manager as a fed up with flamewars and the accusations of partiality. Without remarks as I saw on some topics, I'm sure Zak would not want to let anybody else manage the site.

I don't want Zak to leave his site to anyone.
It's ZakStunts, what would mean ZakStunts without Zak ? Will it be AkossStunts ? ArgammonStunts ? No.
If others want to manage competition, let them do their own. I made 2 with, I hope, rules that could bring originality and interest. And, yes, I made all tracks in my competitions. Because it's my competition.

And I understood well your proposal to "just" have a new moderator, but then again I don't think it necessary.

All this is due to some insults going more and more stupid.
Stop insults, non-sense flamewars, and stop to say somebody else is cheating, hex-editing and so on. Then I'm sure Zak would stop wanting to let someone else manage his site.

Akoss wants someone else but Zak to design tracks, then make a proposal to Zak. Alan made a track recently, why not Akoss ?
And also I'm sure Zak design tracks as he likes to do them, not in order to penalize anyone. If you prefer tracks with less tricks, try another contest.

CTG

First of all: I think there's only one person in the community who wants to see the change of the head of ZSC seriously. I still believe in Zak, so my vote is to keep him the moderator and manager of the main Stunts championship.

I liked the idea of Akoss about the one united champioship system, but:

Keep ZakStunts, because it's hard and have a prestige (and I don't think Zak is cheater or anything else - he has really only a few mistakes, less then most of us).

Keep USC, because I want to continue managing a championship and because I think it's an ideal place for newbies.

Keep Stunts LOL, because it has also nice future

Keep peace, I liked the last evening's chat without insults or charging others with cheat!

I'm working on something at the moment. Something which could save the community members from agressive attacks, charges and useless insults. I can't tell more at the moment and I ask Zak not to share the details with the others until i'm not ready (unfortunately i have time only at the weekend for it...  :? ). I hope I can solve the problem which was made partly by my stupid behaviour.

Happy racing!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hey! Problems are not solved! Mimas Racing is still cheating! It won't be ok if we let them cheat! New competition manager wanted! It's not the solution if I can't write to #stunts! skid you Zak!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

JTK

"Relatively old"? Thank you, son. "Learned from his mistakes"? Never made any.

I want Z A K., best moderator I ever met. The only one comparable to him is/was Widde. Both are/were mods and admins who allowed freedom of speech and topics. WE are responsible for what WE write here. Banning or advising or exhorting writers will lead to uniform and one sided contributions.

So, please ZAK, stay! This is your work and it needs you! It's too early to go for you! Otherwise I definitely support your proposal: Neil McRae  8)

Quote from: "CTG"First of all: I think there's only one person in the community who wants to see the change of the head of ZSC seriously. I still believe in Zak, so my vote is to keep him the moderator and manager of the main Stunts championship.

I liked the idea of Akoss about the one united champioship system, but:

Keep ZakStunts, because it's hard and have a prestige (and I don't think Zak is cheater or anything else - he has really only a few mistakes, less then most of us).

Keep USC, because I want to continue managing a championship and because I think it's an ideal place for newbies.

Keep Stunts LOL, because it has also nice future

Keep peace, I liked the last evening's chat without insults or charging others with cheat!

I'm working on something at the moment. Something which could save the community members from agressive attacks, charges and useless insults. I can't tell more at the moment and I ask Zak not to share the details with the others until i'm not ready (unfortunately i have time only at the weekend for it...  :? ). I hope I can solve the problem which was made partly by my stupid behaviour.

Happy racing!

CTG I am disappointed in you! You are with me in private chat but now you are licking Zak's ass! Where is the truth?

917.47 km

Mingva

Isn't it a time to kick off Akoss temporaryly  from forum/chat for such words?

Mingva you must have already been kicked off because of your words here, but Zak is veeeery biased and unfair, so you could stay. So I can recommend you one thing: shut up.

917.47 km

Anonymous

You are a funny pack.

I mean saying Zak is the best moderator is hilarious.Not because I have anything against Zak but because he is/wasn't a moderator at all.He did not moderate.

So please do us a favour and say the best moderator is not moderator.The best thing is anarchy.Because that is excactly what you are saying.And the way you are saying it is wrong.

Otherthanthat noone wants a mod (let me remind you:we don't have any at the moment *g*)

And what happens?People are asking for bans? LMAO you all make no sense sorry.

And since there is no mod let me say:

I think the quality of most of the posts on this board is exactly on the same level as the times on the board.Down the drain! :)

I think it was Argammon, and I must agree with him 100%.

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
CTG I am disappointed in you! You are with me in private chat but now you are licking Zak's ass! Where is the truth?

The truth is out there...  :)

al il professore

my opinion is that it is never the time to kick or ban anybody. But my opinion is pro democracy... against the blood flows
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Hey! Problems are not solved! Mimas Racing is still cheating! It won't be ok if we let them cheat! New competition manager wanted! It's not the solution if I can't write to #stunts! skid you Zak!

There could be any other name, it wouldnt matter.
This is your very last warning on the forum.
I'm not threatening. I'm just giving a very last chance, I possibly shouldnt have to give.