News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Miskolc (USC 13)

Started by CTG, February 18, 2004, 12:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

What we know about that at the moment?

Name: Miskolc (after the 3rd biggest Hungarian town)
Track designer: Akoss Poo
Month's car: Porsche March Indy
Type: killer one...  :)

DieselJoe

The Indy! I'm happy to hear that!  :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Some details about Miskolc track:

Designer is, as i said, Akoss Poo. There's only poor scenery on the track, it was his will about Miskolc. It's the type of harder powergear tracks, I hope you will enjoy it after that crazy Losonc race...  :) And I almost forget: length is about 1:30-1:40 (like most of USC 2003 tracks).

DieselJoe

Quote from: "CTG"It's the type of harder powergear tracks

Hmm. Even Losonc was too hard for me.:?  Let's see what I'll be able to do with the Indy
Tool

CTG

Tricks will be available soon on USC site. I don't think there's so much...  :)

CTG

All right, 'Tricks' section is updated but I don't think it's a very effective help...  :?

DieselJoe

Great track and great car!!!:D :D :D
This will help this month's racing to be more fun than the last one was for me!!!
Tool

CTG

1:28.95 - please wake up and beat my shitty time...

CTG

Only one pipsqueak left - and we can celebrate a record month of USC with 11 pipsqueaks! Will we?  :?:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Only the Hungarians are racing??? Noooo, please a bit more life. Don't let us win.
I hope we will be able to celebrate the 11th pipsqueak!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

62 hours left... Still waiting for your reaction on Gutix's time. Today I'll update the site with Akoss Poo's interview and my final result: 1:26.15.

Krys TOFF

I just sent a replay, but I'll stay behind top 3 pipsqueaks for sure.
Nice interview, last but not least.

P.S. : I recognized one french word in CTG's new signature :
QuoteVersailles
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Usrin

Ma h?rom ?j visszaj?tsz?s ?rkezett: a Looping Warriors tagjai az id?m megd?nt?s?t vett?k c?lba - felem?s sikerrel(...)

CTG, you should know I've never aimed beating your current time (1:26,15). Have a look at the date of my replay... It was made on 15th March, when you were far away from 1:26. And I made it as my final replay, because I knew it was the last day that I spent at home in March. (In Budapest, I've no possibility to play Stunts - neither in Salg?tarj?n*, where I was on Saturday.) But I didn't send my best replay immediately, because I wanted to enjoy the race as long as I can with this time. That's all.

Note: jumps are called "ugrajt?" in Salg?tarj?n.

Usrin (the Slovak)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Usrin"Note: jumps are called "ugrajt?" in Salg?tarj?n.
Usrin (the Slovak)

No!!!!!!!
Jumps are called 'ugrat?' in Hungarian, 'ugraszt?' in Salg?tarj?n, and 'ugrajt?' in Kazincbarcika.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Usrin

Oh no... sorry. :( I was almost sure I confused it... The truth is I sat down here to learn "History of Earth", because I'll write a test tomorrow (because I missed this test last week, after drinking with some friends until midnight.  :) ) But after 2 weeks without Stunts, I seem to be something like a Stunts addict. :)

Usrin (the Slovak)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.