News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

javascript popup

Started by nails, February 18, 2004, 04:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nails

every time i load a new page on this forum, it comes up with a popup telling me that it has been optimised for ie, and that i should use ie if i want to view the forums right.... its kind of annoying (well, a whole lot annoying) for users who don't use ie. (eg, me:P)
also, there is a grammer mistake ("this forums is...")
it would be ok if it only happened once (to notify people who use mozilla, or opera etc that some thing might appear wrong) but every page.....
thanks.

---------------------------------

that's odd.. very odd. when i logged in, the forum theme changed completely (to a sort of tan colour, from the dark theme) and it doesn't have the popups... weird... oh well
*heavy metal shirts aren't funny, come here boy, i'll show you funny*

Mingva

I'm using Opera and no probs for me :) But when I'm loading main page with IE, it appears a debug screen. Somewhere is an error in coding :!:

P.S. This post should be in "Not working" or "Protest & Praise" topic  :wink:

CTG

Use "popup killer" program or enter Rotoi's mouseclicking championship. If you practice a lot, u will need only one or two seconds to kill the popups manually.  :lol:  :wink:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

or just simply change the forum layout to an other one in your forum profile. :)
Popup only comes with SubBlack3D skins

alanrotoi

I still use the old desert skin :)

al il professore

i use a very old one called: phpbb creating communities :)))
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

zaqrack

wow ashfuel, there is that cute banner with the wrecked cars which I made as a template when designing ZS5 :)

al il professore

my god i was using subtrail... a basic theme/

now i changed to ash fuel! i remember it... And i find it good now, whereas time ago i found it ugly... Its the proof we all can change our opinions!

nails

Quote from: "Mingva"P.S. This post should be in "Not working" or "Protest & Praise" topic  :wink:
hmm, looked for something like that... must have missed it.... oh well...
*heavy metal shirts aren't funny, come here boy, i'll show you funny*