News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Don't forget Zak already moderates well this forum

Started by al il professore, February 18, 2004, 08:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

I don't like to read those topics about unuseful revolutions. people think they have the solution and dictate it. But we are already under the zakstunts democracy, and i remind you all that a revolution is impossible under a democracy.

The solutions you propose are oriented into only one goal: change the president!!! dont you realize that? so consider the situation, keep the genius in place, and leave him alone.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

I must try very hard not to insult or laugh now so let's do it:

Comment by Zak:
Site MANAGER wanted. If you feel you would like to manage a well-known Stunts Competition with a regular userbase, fully automated php system, designing the tracks,checking the replays, etc., with a coder (me) supporting and creating your new ideas, improvements for the site in the background hand in your application to zaqrack@mail.datanet.hu until the end of the month.
Previous experience with competition managing means advantage.This is 100% serious, not a fake advertisement. Thank you.
Zak McKracken

He wanted to withdraw EVERY part about MANAGING the site!
My proposal was that he only lets someone moderate the forum instead of withdrawing as a manager!
I mean sorry Alain,but you and alanrotoi are a special case.I can't say it better.Do you think Zak made those annoucements to joke about the whole community?Because he wants to see more flamewars or what?
IF Zak decides he would moderate the forums and stop all the insults I would be happy.I guess we need Zaks comments here again.

But to everyone including !myself!and alanrotoi  Let's please think before we post.And let's -please- take a look at zaks announcements before we say everything is running perfectly!

al il professore

No we dont need his comments. He never comments nonsenses, and never moderates badly like any other moderator will do. You should not ask from him more than what he does for you every day.

or perhaps my new time on z35 make you have bad dreams :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.