News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quiet Orion

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 04, 2002, 10:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Alain, and most of the rest of the Orion team, is being very very quiet since December the 1st. This seems to be a natural reaction after having spoken up way too much in November and lost. Now they are trying to do the "silent" style, and probably sending in some replays at the last minute. This is fair enough, of course, but I'm just warning you all that you shouldn't underestimate them :) But then again, Alain could just have broken both his hands or something, we never know...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

HERE I AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM !
Is it loud enough BJ ??

Mingva is quite busy these days i think, and his priority is to manage ISA i suppose 'cause he didn't updated Orion site. Or maybe he's got lots of work. I dunno.

Alain, well, i think he spoke so much he broke his tongue. :lol: Stunts 'R us is not updated until November 14th and FSC is not updated since December 1st. :shock:

Argammon is still present in the forum and the chat since december the 1st.

Leo has never talked much and doesn't change his attitude. And i think he will have exams soon.

As for me, well, here i am. But until the 5th, my priority is FSC, especially Bayonne track. Joins us. :wink:

Mingva

Yeah, I'm very quiet this month :oops: And it's because:
1) I have more works in school (10-11 hours/day);
2) I'm not feel very well (headache is my problem);
3) I don't like ZCT 20 at the moment, and haven't any motivation to race on it (I hope it will change later);
4) I downloaded two great football management games: "Ultimate Soccer Manager 98/99" and "Championship Manager 00/01" (I cann't choose which game to play);
5) I need a rest from computer (12-16 hours/day watching to monitor).

btw, my priority isn't to manage ISA site, but I'll update it today or tomorrow; team site - after I (or someone else) will write an article.

Argammon

Ok about me:

1)I don't like the car
2)I don't like the design of the track
3)I don't like the scenery of the track
4)I don't those many parts of the track which depend on luck only (divided road on water is an example)You basically would need a bug jump to pass it... Alanrotois name would be 'magic carpet' (whyever!)
5)I am not sure if I will race at all this month :)

Argammon

I don't really feel like I(we) lost last month.
1st ,the result is ok because I did not play stunts for more than half a year and 2nd I have the strong feeling I(we) would have won if we had all taken the same way, haha :P

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Argammon"
4)I don't those many parts of the track which depend on luck only (divided road on water is an example)You basically would need a bug jump to pass it... Alanrotois name would be 'magic carpet' (whyever!)

No, you don't need a bug. It's not so difficult. :) It's not a good example. But there are some parts really which depend on luck.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Argammon!

Of course it is not hard to pass it if you break! but you need luck to pass it with power gear w/o getting penalty time ;)

Quote from: "Argammon!"Of course it is not hard to pass it if you break! but you need luck to pass it with power gear w/o getting penalty time ;)

I can do the big jump in 6th gear, I have to brake between the slalom stones because the water is around the next corner. This is the only part of the track which can't be done in 6th gear in my opinion (that doesn't mean I can do all of the other parts in 6th gear). If you steer left, you'll be on a hill, and when you drive back onto the road, you'll sink or you'll get penalty time.

917.47 km

If somebody can do that magic carpet ride here, he'll fly onto the road in wrong direction (opposite ZCT 16). This can't be avoided. You need to turn the Indy to the right direction, which is time; or you have to brake hardly, which is time again. I think it's worthy to take this corner in 4th gear and brake between the slalom stones. That's it!

917.47 km

al il professore

When Bonzai Joe is playing stunts, its like an aerial catastrophen every second.

OH, yeah... STUNTS... is there a competition here?

;)

i like silence before the storm TOO. I feel so powerful.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Look at his face in the avatar... please take a look, it says all. He's stronger than ever :)

Argammon wrote:
QuoteI don't like the track design at all. I posted on the forum why. My indy driving skills would be 5 out of 10 and my power gear skill with indy would be 6 out of 10. I don't like racing with it. I don't know if I will race on it. If I will I doubt I will invest to much time into it, so 10th place is ok.

Argammon, Argammon... Your power gear skill is 10 out of 10, I saw your ZCT 10 rpl. And it's easier to handle the Indy in power gear than the Corvette! I'm sure you'll drive and finish at least in the top 5. :)

Krys Toff wrote:
QuoteThis month I want to be before CTG, Usrin, Ben and, if possible, Akoss Poo.
No comment..........

917.47 km

Krys TOFF

I said "if possible" Akoss. I have dreams like that sometimes... :lol:  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Well, well, well.
Akoss, u said "No comment...", but, at this moment, i'm 3rd in scoreboard and u are only 5th. 8)  :D  8)
I just hope it will stay this way until the end of next week. :wink:
Yes, I know, just another dream... :lol: