News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Quiet Orion

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 04, 2002, 10:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

OK, Mingva makes a come-back in the scoreboard, and I hope Alain will follow him with a time that deserves his talent.

Zak improved his time so I did it too... 8) 0.2 seconds before him. :shock: Maybe a new war for millisecond will begin... :twisted:

Sorry Akoss, your improvement is still not enough. But the month is not over yet, so still believe in yourself. :P

And Merry KRYS-mas to everyone, and a Happy New Stunts, no, Year. :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

You are too good this month. I don't think I can beat you. What a surprise for me!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

zaqrack

there was only a small problem with penalties. :(
check out news of 2002-12-27 for details. :(

Sorry

Krys TOFF

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I used the same "beginning replay" for all those times, and forgot I had a penality at the beginning... So stupid !
For some of them, it seems I had another penality at the end of the track but I never saw it during play  :?:  :shock:  :!: Maybe too much RH...
Now that u told me, the sum of penalty times appears at the final screen of the race, but I never really watch this screen, I always press "Enter" to save my replay and consider the time appearing here, minus 1 sec, as my time.
It's SO sad. :cry: I had a good ending, but it was a lucky one. And I don't think I can have the same luck again...
Finally, u'll be before me again Akoss. :evil:

alanrotoi

Answer of the month by Akoss Poo: "Argammon, Argammon... Your power gear skill is 10 out of 10" :D:D:D:D

Argammon!

I had no time to drive over X-mas and no intentions to gain a good rank on the final rankings..... Get over it Rotoi