News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dual way tracks..........

Started by Argammon, February 20, 2004, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Own your socks!

Yes I know some of you hate them but back to the facts:

There have been a lot more pipsqueaks on z34 then z35!

nuff said.

satanziege

Hmm dunno if it's dual way... to me it's rather the z33 problem - a difficult trick right at the beginning, here the jump to the pipe. i'm still bad at it and currently have no motivation to try it for hours. guess that I'm not the only one of the lower ranks who's got that problem.
FNORD!

DieselJoe

You are definately not!  :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Mingva

QuoteThere have been a lot more pipsqueaks on z34 then z35!
On z21 (first track of 2003 season) were 22 pipsqueaks, and what?

I could race on dual-way tracks only with rule "choose and complete one way". I even thought to call my team nw2dw (meaning: no way to dual way).

alanrotoi

it seems cool in the 50% of the times...

CTG

Quote from: "Mingva"I could race on dual-way tracks only with rule "choose and complete one way". I even thought to call my team nw2dw (meaning: no way to dual way).

So you want USC 2003 rules?

zaqrack

I also like that you must cchoose one way rule, but with the web form I'd rather not bring any rule which makes mandatory to watch the replays.

Anonymous

On a correctly done dual way track switching from way to way is not done by simply driving over the grass but only possible with great stunts!

I think if someone would put a lot of work and thought into it you would have a lot more racing 'options' than on a normal track.....

al il professore

you just want to take advantage............. let's say, dual ways will advantage argammon.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Anonymous

No I just like them for a good reason.And I think most of you don't see the possibilities they open for track makers.

I don't need any advantage this year....

Argammon

Please don't draw conclusions from yourself to others.
Just a general hint for alanrotoi,alain,mingva,ctg,akoss :)

And nooooo I really like all of you :) It's only a hint :)

Mingva

Are you drunk, Argammon? It's probably the first your post, which I cann't understand.

al il professore

i dont draw nothing, i just say that you began this thread for the dual ways.... oh shit. Of course you will need an advantage this year, don't you feel the mimas pipsqueaks breathe on your neck?

i presume that the loading time of the photos will disturb everybody, so from now only links to click from me... this is the place alanrotoi sent me a postcard of the last century! i made a panorama this morning: look: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pere.hendaye/fuenta.JPG
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Well I like the dual way tracks that's all :)

So you think I need advantages.Fine.
And even if Mimas racing would be 10 seconds ahead of me I would not need any advantages.This is just a game.

I am not afraid of you or Mingva at all.That's not because I think my driving is superior or anything but because our main goal here should be to have fun.And victories are just a nice side effect.I hope most of you will learn that yourself though even though I am sure you don't believe me at all :)

But it's never to late to get on the right path.But then again the way is the finish.Do you understand it?

al il professore

you dont understand humor at all... i laugh at you and you take it as a mocking. Now who plays a game and who doesnt?