News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT36 - Indus Valley

Started by zaqrack, February 29, 2004, 01:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Coming this evening to a Stunts Championship near you...

DieselJoe

Indus... that sounds good. Sounds like INDY! :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

satanziege

It's nice that the LTB table shows players even before monday morning :) It's so motivating to have been in the lead once :)
FNORD!

DieselJoe

Well, it's not the Indy, but the Porsche 962 is my 2nd favourite! :D
Tool

Argammon

Yessss! Finally some fast furious fun :)

I like to race with the fast cars more than with most slow one's even though I am not good at it!

My winning time 'guess' was 1.40 when I made the track.
So much about having a clue :X

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Whoooo this track is cooool! Seeking for victory #1 at ZakStunts!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

alanrotoi

In my opinion this track is not so good . It is about the same trick all the time and meaning shortcut. By the way it's the best track in zak's 2004.
Furthermore I like the IMSA cars too much that's why I gave this track more than few minutes. I hope to offend nobody with my opinion, it is not my intention.

Argammon

I think with fast cars like the IMSA cars you will usually see them cut a lot road over the grass because they have enough 'reserve' speed to do so.

I don't think it's always the same trick,but I guess it's ok if you think that because that was exactly the thing I said about your track (december).

And I don't feel offended if you don't like it.You will rarely find any track EVERYONE likes :)

Fortunatly we don't all have the same taste.....

alanrotoi

I'm sure Gutix is listening the song "All by my self"! Congratulations. Great battle where i'm only a spectator.

CTG

All by myself from C?line Dion? Hmmm I like it... ;)

1:33.65 - nice work, Gutix is already under my predicted winning time. I can only admire this performance!  :shock:

But I'm not surprised. I tipped for Gutix's victory in prediction game...  :)

BonzaiJoe

I guess it's back to work :D

Isn't "All by myself" by Madonna? A very pretty song
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

Eric Carmen?
Halfcocked?
Jamie O'Neal?
Richard Clayderman?
Greenday?
Hot legs?
Tom Jones?
Country Blues Project?
:mrgreen:
Tool

alanrotoi

I don't know who, but I meant the cover that Sheryl Crow does...

917.47 km

Diesel Joe said somewhere that he was afraid of big time hiding. 5 seconds faster time by everyone's current result. I disagree.
First I can't imagine a time below 1.32, although Bonzai Joe predicted 1.29 as winning time.
On ZCT 23 (last March) it happened that the leading time before quiet days became winning time. I think there's 10% chance that it can happen again, but ask Gutix for more... :)
There are big questions this month: will Rotoi and Bonzai Joe improve? If they are racing seriously again, we can be afraid!
I can't see Alain's and Mingva's killer times. They can be the only real time hiders (or they miss this month, play Doom etc.?).

917.47 km