News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by zaqrack, February 29, 2004, 01:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

10000!

People, we achieved 10000 posts in two years (posts from the old board re counted too)
I'd like to thank you all, I'm happy to take part in such a great community and friends.
I'd like to see the 100000th post too, and of course all of you on the World Meeting!

Long live Stunts! It only depends on us...

Zak

ps:
some stats for you, because you cant see these:

Topics 991 Topics/day: 2.01
Users: 64  Users/day: 0.13
New forum started: 24 Okt 2002
Forum database size: 8.28MB

JTK

Congratulations Zak!

I've seen many Stunts forums come and go. One of the best and oldest tools in the community was Lukas L?hrer's Stunts Mailing List. Then there was this forum about Stunts (which meant to be a forum for stunt men and stunt performances, but many pipsqueaks used this), then tere was Schoussis forum, which was never really accepted. Later there also was the Stunts Board Room, which also died because of a lack of participants. Then the first real forum started, hosted by Neil McRae. At that time nearly everyone dealing with Stunts went there. But then there were some very restrictive done by Neil, who sometimes acted like a topic dictator, then came Zak's time!

And you really made it. This is a real home for the Stunts community, a place of freedom of speech, a place of self mangement (quoting Zak: "It only depends on us..."). I hope, this board will live on, also because it gives people like me, who don't race much anymore, the possibility to take part in the community.

Thanks Zak and keep up the good work. And racing, of course! :mrgreen:

Argammon

If 'some' peoples only goal is to mock/flame/annoy others when they post,freedom of speech is not always a good thing :)

JTK

That's right! But thios board is a good thing for the community anyway. What about positive thinking, Argy?  :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on February 29, 2004, 01:05:38 PM
People, we achieved 10000 posts in two years (posts from the old board re counted too)

So what? I can beat it alone. ;D