News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts Fun Pics

Started by CTG, March 22, 2004, 03:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

hehe CTG! I changed my hair style. I have 2milimeters hair. Just like Jtk's and Khr's meeting pictures. You should change that if you want to play with an updated team ;)

BonzaiJoe

I have Alan Rotoi's long hair now... But I miss FIFA... I'd take out any of you in FIFA 99 :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

i dont know football anymore. i know AMERICAN FOOTBALL www.nfl.com i play madden 2004. on the stunts meeting we could have a nice flag football altogether :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I have Alan Rotoi's long hair now... But I miss FIFA... I'd take out any of you in FIFA 99 :D

really?
that long already?
mine is still at my neck only :)
at least I can grab it together samurai-style ;)

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I have Alan Rotoi's long hair now... But I miss FIFA... I'd take out any of you in FIFA 99 :D

Ehh you said that on the meeting too, but then I asked if you had ever won a league in world class level, and then you said, that maybe you wouldn't... :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

I'll create our team on Pro Evolution Soccer 4! ;) it would be funny!

Krys TOFF

Do you rememeber Starsky & Hutch car ?

Here is the Trabant version. :lol:

Mingva

QuoteHere is the Trabant version.
Where? I cann't see it  :P

CTG

Trabant pic is there...

Usrin

It's strange, neither I saw it... but with copying the URL of the pic, I can open it, and when I go back to the forum, I can see it there also.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Krys TOFF

Strange thing... :?
for those who don't see the pic, watch it here : http://www.chez.com/jacky/images/cars/starsky/trabant.jpg

Mingva

Still cann't see it  :?

CTG