News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT37 - Rayskate

Started by zaqrack, March 27, 2004, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

discuss this track here...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Good track for beating CTG. :) We will miss Fernando Brito. :(
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Jaja, Corvette is one of the crappiest car on my palette. It's likely to leave out this race...  :)

Anyway, sorry Akoss...

Dark Chaser

I'm worried with the future of The Guns Of Brixton's team. We need a new and experienced driver with us.

:roll:

CTG

What's your tip for the winning time? I think some of you will find a nice big bug, so I wait a time around 1:16-1:17...

alanrotoi

Could I join your team?  :roll:
hey wait I'm half away and I'm already in MeganiuM team I can't leave Gutix and Eddie Brother alone (lol eddie)
but hey! I'm not racing anymore I'm meganium's manager and I let the Stunts Oracle race with my yellow cars. :D

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Great replay, Usrin! Grats.

816.79 km

CTG

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What's the hack? Usrin learned some hexa editing?  :lol:

CTG

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What's the hack? Usrin learned some hexa editing?  :lol:

alanrotoi

hmmm double posting... what the heck? :P

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"What's the hack? Usrin learned some hexa editing?  :lol:

Oh no, I got caught...  :) But how did you manage to guess it??? 1:20,90 is not my hexaedited time - it will be 0:59,95. But I'm not only a dirty hexaediting cheater, but also a dirty time hider, and you won't see my fantastic time on the scoreboard until the closing.  :) (And it can happen easily that you'll never see it, because that was a joke, of course.)

Usrin
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Alliance requierments:

I promise to stay behind a certain person in this month in LTB and in overall. If not than shame on me! :)

Quote from: "CTG"Alliance requierments:

I promise to stay behind a certain person in this month in LTB and in overall. If not than shame on me! :)

okay i quote ctg's promise - in case he erases it

816.79 km

alanrotoi

What strange kind of friendship you have!

Quote from: "CTG"Alliance requierments:

Alliance seems to be broken within 18 minutes.....

Thank you very much CTG, don't wait for any help from me.

816.79 km