News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Taegu

Started by Shoegazing Leo, March 08, 2004, 04:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Sorry guys, I won't continue in Stunts LOL. The reason:

I'll retire after my 100th race. But I want to take part in every ZCT, USC and Kalpen races this year. That's why I have to save some races. Sorry once more. But if I have some extra "credits" in the autumn, I'll come back... ;)

Krys TOFF

About Anxi :
Why did you locked Anxi topic Leo ?
We had to wait 1 week to have the results, you could have also wait 1 week to let us comment the results...
Well, about Anxi, I tried to do the trick Gutix used (keep 6th gear and try to join the road on the water) but failed. The way he did it is impressive.
Congrats again.

About Taegu : not my kind of track, as speed in sharp corners will decide of the victory. And I'm bad at sharp corners... :roll:

CTG

Where are the Anxi replays?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Where are the Anxi replays?

:shock: Click on "replays" to download... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

One tip for CTG : this is between "Anxi" and "Analisys", under the "track in action" part. :wink:

CTG

LOL am I blind or what?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Whooooooo! Great track! I must join! Short enough to drive it!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Now we are after deadline... did anybody send under 52.70?

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Gutix

I say ooooops too :?
my best time was 55.10  :roll:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^

629.09 km

I like blind races. It really turned out that most of the competitiors drive because they can see a better time than theirs on the scoreboard. Their shortcut/trick finding ability appears when they can see X.Y. drove a.bc faster than time than theirs. That's why I will love Stunts LOL. :)
For example that's why I was very angry at CTG when he sent his 1.33.20 on ZCT 36. I told him that it had been a big fault, it would make Gutix drive. And you can see the results on the scoreboard...

629.09 km

Gutix

Shoegazing Leo

I'm with serious schedules' and connection's problems.. I'll post the results next weekend...
Miyazaki is on the rocks...