News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Nagybácsa (USC 14)

Started by CTG, April 01, 2004, 09:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

First retro track of USC - one of the best tracks in 2003. I wait your comments!

Krys TOFF

It's a retro track with new scenery, okay, original scenery was quite bad. :P

But why you didn't changed any part of the track itself ?
You could have replaced at least one stunts element by another... :roll:

And I think you should have changed the car.
What is the interest to race exactly the same track again with the same car ? :?

CTG

Krys: To show how much you or the whole Stunts community improved since January 2003... :) Anyway I removed the other retro track from this years program - P?cs (track of June) will be yours, so you can make a track for USC under this name (I promised a track editing for your last year too, but we forgot it after summer. Now you mustn't wait for the autumn season... :) ).

The original track in January 2003:

Nagyb?csa, April 2004:

CTG

And another reason for the totally retro track: there were 5 permanent pipsqueaks (Gutix, Usrin, satanziege, Diesel Joe and Dottore) who never raced on this track. It's a new challange for them!

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
What is the interest to race exactly the same track again with the same car ? :?

What is the interest of a PSG-Auxerre match in every year in the same stadium? :P

Formula One pipsqueaks use the same tracks every year. My retro try was only the first (and last) one in USC's history. Be satisfied! ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"What is the interest of a PSG-Auxerre match in every year in the same stadium? :P
There is interest each time A.J. Auxerre is the winner. :lol:

I have nothing against retro tracks, but it's just I would have liked to see some stunts elements or the car changed, and not only the scenery. It's because I raced this track last year.

But you are right :
     1/ it will show the improvements of the whole community. :D Shame on me if my time is worse than last year's one... :lol:
     2/ new pipsqueaks will be able to test your beginnings as track designer. :wink:

CTG

My predictions were bad - after the first week of Nagyb?csa there's nobody under Bonzai Joe's Arrabona winning time. It still seems to be very good result after one year!

CTG

7 pipsqueaks - USC fall back a bit... Or shall I hope some inactive pipsqueaks join Nagyb?csa? :)

CTG

Some news:

- Tonight I'll update Nagyb?csa help for you. It will be an unusual thing, mainly because of the retro track: I publish the winning replay of Bonzai Joe on Arrabona. I hope it will be useful for you!

- I removed the visual counter from my site. Reason is simple - it couldn't follow extremecounter.

-Zak's interview will late a bit, but I'll ask him still in April.

CTG

Bit late, but done: Bonzai Joe's Arrabona replay is available on USC site!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

First I wasn't happy when I saw I have to drive a retro track, but now I felt the good mood of this track again, and did a nice time.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"...and did a nice time.

Nice, nice... but not enough nice... :D

CTG

92 hours left, please show me a bit higher activity!

CTG

Congratulations to the winner, Gutix (ARG, Meganium Aces High)! Battle is open: Akoss Poo 2, Gutix 2 - latter is the overall leader because of Kaposv?r MOR point. Apropo, MOR. Your activity was really low on Nagyb?csa, that's why I had a difficult problem giving you the MOR title. Fortunately Zak made the choice simply 43 minutes before the deadline. I don't think he made a lap over his skills, but I don't remember a race when he sent a last minute replay... :)

alanrotoi

Congrats. to the winner Gutix!! Join the new website: www.gutix.com.ar/fanclub