News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Akoss Poo's Stunts page

Started by CTG, April 05, 2004, 10:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

One of our members opened a new Stunts site again. Akoss Poo's first try is quite a bid fair in spite of the fact that he started HTML editing only in the last few days. Let's wish him good luck!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, yes, well spoke, CTG! :D
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

alanrotoi

CTG

NEW PERMANENT COMPETITION OPENED ON MY SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a bit of free time, send a replay on one of the two tracks! :)

I don't want to start a competition, because I'm afraid of the low number of pipsqueaks. Therefore I decided to start only a permanent competition on my site. Let's visit it!

816.79 km

CTG

I also opened my personal home page (still not ready, but working on that :)): http://alvilag.hu/ctg/honlap

Finally I persuaded myself to make an update.  :wink:  Why it was so difficult? Maybe you can understand me if you read the news. Excuse me for the lack of updates recently. Welcome my new visitor, Bonzai Joe!  :)

816.79 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"I also opened my personal home page (still not ready, but working on that :)): http://alvilag.hu/ctg/honlap
Good start but we need more pics, especially of your girlfriend. :twisted:
Just kidding, nice site. :wink:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Welcome my new visitor, Bonzai Joe!  :)

Ouch ! It hurts ! How BJ managed to do such a time for Ildiko ?!

BonzaiJoe

I used replay handling...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I used replay handling...
Wow, wonderfull ! Good idea ! I'll try to use it too. :lol:

After 2 weeks of silence, finally I made a big update. Check the site. Sorry for the break. It won't happen again.

Send also new times to my permanent competition, I'm waiting for them. Any interest in a new track (a third one)? If there is, I would ask somebody to design it. :)

Any interest in a small competition until UnskilledStunts has a three months break?

816.79 km

Okay organization started by sending a mail to everyone who raced USC this year. :) You can ask questions or discuss things about the small championship there, too. ;)

816.79 km

Krys TOFF

Wasn't it supposed to start yesterday ? :roll:

DieselJoe

Yeah, think so...

waiting, too :roll:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool