News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Site was down because of a girl so that I cound't use forum

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, April 08, 2004, 12:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Tonight I got very angry. I was chatting with CTG, and I thought I should visit the forum. But I couldn't because it was extremely slow. I wanted to give the computer to my sister who wanted to chat with his boyfriend, but I couldn't because I had to wait for the forum. My mother was also angry, she wanted my sister to use the pc.
And why was it all? Because of a stupid girl, known by Zak, who was downloading from the page at that moment. How did he dare this? The best stunts drivers of the whole world couldn't use the forum because of that. Damn that girl!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't enough that site was unreachable for so long time in the past days???!!! Stunts pipsqueaks are the first!
And that girl has black metallist friends (also girls). I don't like black metallist girls. The only play hardball, which is disgusting. Let them do it in Afganistan!
If it had been a boy, a good friend of Zak... well, it's okay... but a stupid girl... pfffff.... ridiculous....

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

alanrotoi

wow take it easy! The forum was slow but there aren't very important messages only 1-3 messages in total per day. There isn't too much movement. We didn't miss something important in those hours.

CTG

Hey Alan! You didn't understand - it's an insult for Zak... :)

alanrotoi

zaqrack

actually it was slow because two girls were downloading :)
one was my groupmate who was downloading some party pics, other was that DM girl who download the best music ever. :)

If you want I can place a "donate" button on the site, I only need 4EUR surplus/month and then outgoing bandwith would be doubled. The rest of the money would be the price for the winner ;) I'm sure this would breing back tons of pipsqueaks :D :D :D :D

the problem is that the girls not only stole the bandwith but eventually one of them will steal my heart too, and I just dont know who is the good choice this time. Its always like this. There are no girls, and then two of them come at once :)

In order to serve the most important stunts pipsqueaks perfectly I need a strong and balanced soul, and I need girls for that. So I do this only for your sake
:wink:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "zaqrack"I do this only for your sake  :wink:

Mmmmmuahahahahahahahahah !!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
UltraLOL !
I'm glad to hear Zak is having 2 girlfriends at the same time just for my sake as a pipsqueak ! :D
Go on Zak, don't choose. Take them both ! :wink:

JTK

...and if you can't decide between them in the end, let us pipsqueaks do in August!  :lol:  :lol:

zaqrack

What an ugly arrogant face she has!

917.47 km

CTG

I can't agree with Akoss... This girl has 9/10 points on our famous ranklist...  :!:

917.47 km

CTG

Nicole Kidman is 10

like Timi and Ildik?

917.47 km

CTG

OK. Let's give REAL points!

Ildee 6/10