News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Site was down because of a girl so that I cound't use forum

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, April 08, 2004, 12:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

No, I'm not blind. She's soooooo cute on the giant advertisements in Hungary!  :D

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I forgot something about Zak's girl. Helen.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

you should rather stop here insulting her without meeting or knowing her at all...

i can't stop insulting when i see such a disgusting, arrogant face sorry

629.09 km

CTG

Akoss, you promised something about flamewars. As far as I remember you said not to participate these arguements...

This is not flamewar, i'm just telling my REAL opinion about that 'girl' (Helen). I hate that kind of girls.

No nazism, no racism, i didn't say 'cheater' to anybody.

Girls topic is quite subjective.

629.09 km

CTG

Then something strange will happen to you soon... The name of the murder: Zachary McKracken... :)

zaqrack

You can have your opinion of course, but you should stop insulting my girl (who is the kindest and most sexy I've ever met, with a beautiful smile, wild eyes, and a perfect body) somewhere I can read it too, because I wont tolerate or allow it, just like in real life.

Zak

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Bullshit.

Please let me to explain you what bullshit is:

#1: when somebody forces another person to stay behind him in a race

#2: when somebody hides his replays instead of the other one who always shares his best to him

#3: when somebody is crabbing an unknown girl only because she's the girlfriend of a certain "enemy"

I know your reaction about point 1 and 2: it was a buisness. My answer is that it was the most unfair and unequal buisness I have ever heard about since that scandalous Austrian GP in F1.

Point 3: I know you don't have so high opinion about that girl. I'm not your enemy, but I can't accept or agree when I see you writing 'Helen' for a totally unknown girl. Critics is one thing - crappy rancor is another. If somebody says 'Hey, your platonic lover is ugly/gipsy/Helen/etc.' you answer with 'Bloody mother' or some other unpresentable sentences. This is the absolute bullshit!

And one more back-door intent: I neither hate that 'certain enemy' of you nor his girlfriend. That's why I ask you to stop to cry them down in our personnal chatting anymore!

I hope these words won't imbue your soul with hatred - I must enhace again: I'm not your enemy. Let's think it was only a benignant critics!

Bullshit means words without any meaning, redundant speech. Like Zak's and your last posts.

629.09 km

CTG

OK, you provoked it...

If I must give a name to bullshit, be sure, it would be Akoss Poo...  :!:

JTK

Whow Zak - very nice pic! Seems like you made a good choice (from what my eyes tell me).  :)

Quote from: "JTK"Whow Zak - very nice pic! Seems like you made a good choice (from what my eyes tell me).  :)

LOOOOOL!!! I think the girl made a good choice, what's more, should be happy with the macho Zak.

Quote from: "CTG"Akoss, you promised something about flamewars. As far as I remember you said not to participate these arguements...

You promised so much things to me this year, and so much for them, so if I were you, I'd shut up.

629.09 km