News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

23 de abril

Started by alanrotoi, April 23, 2004, 05:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Is today, today? Yes! Today is today! and today is April 23th!! Today (yes today) two years ago I found WMSC and Zak's site!! Two years, one plus one = two!

Two years ago the April 23th at night I raced in qualify track on WMSC but the site was closed. So 1 week later I downloaded stunts 1.1 with zct14 and raced a lot. It was my first time using the Jaguar because the stunts ver. I had since 1993 came without Helen's track and without this car (the machine was allowed to use it but seems some files were missed in the copy so players couldn't use it).

In all that week (April 23th to May) I watched the older scoreboards but I didn't see any replay (only those which came with zct14.zip of course).

I was happy here it's a great place/community. Sometimes I found good people sometimes not at all but the good things are much more than the bad things.

I met people from other countries in a way I didn't expected and sometimes I could speak about personal things and hear personal things from others, with all the difference and distances we could understood us.

I would like to meet you in the stunts meeting this year but it is impossible
There is something strange, I can't leave the community. I can stop racing seriously (I already did it 1 year ago more or less :D) but I can't leave the community that is the best. WE are the best.

One thing is sure: long life to stunts community!!!

CTG

Oooops I forgot to post about my join to ZSC (10th April 2002)... :-S

Alan, we are almost same old in the community. I hope enjoyed that one month with Cordi Montserrat and me in Unskilled Drivers. :D

Mingva

Hey, I also 2 years doing stunts  :D

BonzaiJoe

3 years, 5 months...

What a lot of wasted time.  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

the fun never is a wasted time...