News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT37 - Rayskate

Started by zaqrack, March 27, 2004, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Hey, hey, hey! It was only about the FINAL results of Z37 and FINAL hours of LTB, wasn't it?  :?:  :?:  :?:  Or did I misunderstood something?

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"Alliance requierments:

I promise to stay behind a certain person in this month in LTB and in overall. If not than shame on me! :)

It means:

- you will have more LTB hours this month then me
- you will beat me on Z37

To point #1: I'm the leader but I'm far-far away from your LTB hours. What's more - somebody will beat it in few hours. You can charge me with breaking the alliance only after the closure of LTB counting - if I overtake you (I doubt this possibility).

To point #2: Does it mean you won't go under my 1:20.30? You will! I think you will drive at least 1:19 at the end. So I'm innocent again...  :!:  

What's the conclusion? You must wait some weeks with your charges - and you won't need them at the end...

It was a serious message, everybody can see. And I ask you to quote this message too - but I won't edit it. I'm still innocent in this fact!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

You are 100% sure I will beat your 1.20.30... well at the moment I have 1.22.75.

But okay, okay, I will try to do it, but yesterday I had a light paranoia. Well, well, you know, I'm leaving XANAX this week, and I can feel I'm a bit more anxious than usual.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

OK, we will see the results at the end... Usrin is damned fast. We must stop him! :)

Krys TOFF

Well, Usrin is quite fast. Let him have his glory right now... Until Gutix kill us all with a 1:15 ! :shock:  :lol:

Krys TOFF

I wasn't completely wrong : Gutix killed everybody, but with 1:17 and not 1:15. :shock:

Also, I protest about Z37 results : I sent by mail friday evening a replay with 1:19,55. I re-sent it a few minutes ago with original message attached.
So, I am not 5th, but 4th in Z37 scoreboard :!:
Thanks to correct this mistake Zak.

Gutix won the race in the very first part of the track. How did he succeed in jumping out of the cork so fast? Congratulations!

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Z37 results : I am not 5th, but 4th.

Thanks Zak for quick correction. :D

Shoegazing Leo

The strangest way to mark a point (like the last IRC/ISA's race): one replay sent and no more laps with lack of time...

Ooooops I just noticed that ZCT 37 analysis is still missing!

629.09 km

zaqrack