News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Congratulations Z37 winners

Started by Arg, April 25, 2004, 12:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arg

Congrats from me,great job :)

Gutix really starting to kick arse.CTG establishing himself as a top driver and Akoss still a stable driver.

Dissappointments of the month:1)Alain 2)BJ 3)Arg
In that order ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

The most surprising post so far this year. Anyway, thank you very much.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

The most surprising post so far this year. Anyway, thank you very much.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Argammon

Huh I don't think it's surprising :) But ok that's you ;)

CTG

Thank you Argy, nice words from the best active pipsqueak of the community.  :wink:

Gutix was really unbeatable, Akoss did also quite a good lap and I... well my lap was a bit under my skills. But as you know we had an alliance with Akoss - that's why I wasn't allowed to max out my replay. As for me, if I race one or two hours more on Z37 without taking care about the alliance, I would reach 1:17.85-1:17.90. But now everything is OK, that type of alliance is broken, we have a free race!  :)

And a question for you, as finishing my post: why did you so slow lap? Which trick did you miss? Or didn't you have enough time/motivation?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Arg"Dissappointments of the month:1)Alain 2)BJ 3)Arg
In that order ;)

I aggree. And I add a 4th disappointement : no replay from Diesel Joe...

CTG

As far as I remember he signed that he won't race this month...

DieselJoe

Well, I didn't exactly say that, only that it might be.
Another reason for no replay is, that I was surprised again, that the time was already over! :? I guess I'll never get it, that the end is NOT at the end of a month! :mrgreen:

But there are also the other reasons I told you by mail, and I'm afraid you can't count on me as a regular driver for the next time. Sorry :oops:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

satanziege

Hi DJ!

Don't  make things too easy for me! I haven't much time either in the next few month, but at least i try to send one rpl to zak (Sorry CTG & Leo, I don't know how much I'm gonna race in your comps) - let's at least fight for the second last place ;))
FNORD!

Argammon

Well Ctg.......
I think motivation is the key point for being succesfull in stunts.I don't recall I did a good result on any track I only raced on the last day even if I had enough time ;) No feeling for the track and so on.......

Of course I am not saying I would have won if I had raced seriously the whole month.I actually don't like the corvette if there is not to much power gear.Well good performance from you guys now........
I guess it's best if everyone can take some wins ;)

DieselJoe

Quote from: "satanziege"let's at least fight for the second last place ;))
Yeah! That really motivated me! Unfortunately it's a bit late now, but I hope I will find some time tomorrow for USC! :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Argammon

Ask Zak to enable the AI drivers again...