News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Summer break

Started by CTG, April 27, 2004, 04:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

As you know, I wasn't here in the last two year's summer, because I don't have a PC at home. The situation will be the same this year - I'll leave Budapest around 20th June. My question is the following: can you accept a two weeks long race in the first part of June instead of a full month? Or do you have an idea how to solve the 9 races/year problem? I wait for your comments!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

As I said earlier, I would be able to manage the competition in the summer.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Thank you, but I must say no for this offer. I believe that you are able to manage this competition, but I want to have less problems in the autumn with rendering things (USC files are in a big mess... :-S ). But I will think over this possibility, if I won't have a computer in the autumn.

Krys TOFF

Well, ok for 2 weeks then.
I won't be there last 3 weeks of July, so I don't feel sad if there's a break.

Akoss, you really want to manage a competition, don't you ? So, when will you start your "permanent" comp promised on your website ?

Aaaaaah some interest! Then I'll start to build the 2 tracks this evening. Update: somewhere this week. (Today?)

Yes, I'm ready to manage the competition, for the remaining 2 weeks surely, but probably the whole summer can't be a problem either.

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Aaaaaah some interest! Then I'll start to build the 2 tracks this evening. Update: somewhere this week. (Today?)
Hey, Akoss' site was updated yesterday, I downloaded tracks and then I sent replays.
Now, I wait for the update to see my name on the top. :wink:

Hey hey I didn't promise an update every day!

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Hey hey I didn't promise an update every day!
Maybe, but you said you had plenty of time these days. :wink:  :D
And I officially request an update today : before CTG or you beat my time, I want to see my name at 1st place. :P  :lol:

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Good.
I was away last 5 days.
But now CTG followed my steps and is a little bit faster than me on one track... I can't let it unpunished. :lol: Expect a new replay soon. :wink:

CTG

And I'll beat it again and again... Action - reaction, cause and effect... :)

then comes Gutix with a hyper lap and destroys us...

CTG

USC's spring season is over but AkossStunts' start is still not sure. Ask information from Akoss about that!

alanrotoi

DieselJoe

I'll also make a little break now, tomorrow I'll be heading for Menorca! :D

Bye, until in one week!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Short holidays, only one week... :?
I'll be away soon too.
I have family home tonight to next tuesday, and I leave for holidays newt wednesday.
I fear I won't have time to improve any of my replays... :(