News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Forum doesn't work properly, B?FF

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, May 03, 2004, 06:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hey hey!  :!:

Last post dates don't work properly, and a complete topic disappeared from the World Stunts Meeting topic. :(

There are too many problems with site nowadays. :(
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

yes there are some bugs, all of them I could live with but this data loss is a serious problem
working on a solution as fast as possible...

Quote from: "zaqrack"yes there are some bugs, all of them I could live with but this data loss is a serious problem
working on a solution as fast as possible...

okay thanks

629.09 km

zaqrack

jumped into the database a bit, i had to delete CTG's last post at the world stunts meeting, because it did something nasty, and set back the "last post" check to my post, and now it works fine.
sorry CTG :)
this was the only error with the board, it was much more frightnening than problematic it is.

The big problem is that the server doesnt really want to restart the ADSL connction when its dropped. This caused a 6hr downtime today for example.
reasons are misteryous, working on the solution...

Quote from: "zaqrack"jumped into the database a bit, i had to delete CTG's last post at the world stunts meeting, because it did something nasty, and set back the "last post" check to my post, and now it works fine.
sorry CTG :)
this was the only error with the board, it was much more frightnening than problematic it is.

The big problem is that the server doesnt really want to restart the ADSL connction when its dropped. This caused a 6hr downtime today for example.
reasons are misteryous, working on the solution...

Now that sounded impressing, I can understand and believe you now. Thanks. :)
(I really hoped these frequent downtimes weren't because of your 'daemongirls'...)

629.09 km

DieselJoe

I don't want to begin a new thread because of this, so I post it here.

As I have been attacked too often by some stallin hijackers, trojans and so on, I've deleted the Microsoft Internet Explorer and am now using Mozilla Firefox.
But now everytime a new page is loaded in this forum, a window pops up, telling me that this forum is optimized for IE bla bla...
That can really get on ones nerves, for example if I open the forum, then I open all topics which are marked with the "new posts"-sign, and as I have enough time with my modem, I do something else while loading :mrgreen:. But then at some time EVERY new window gives me that f***ing message!

B?FF! (whatever that means :mrgreen:) Can't you disable that function? :roll:

Greetings,
DieselJoe
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

al il professore

try opera it rulez... mozilla sucks... internet explorer is a shit... i cant help for your problem
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

I'm also using Firefox.
Just change the forum theme in your properties menu, and the error message will go away.

al il professore

i need to try mozilla... and those complicate webbrowsers like opera... that make internet surfing a delicious time instead of IE hell
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

I've just noticed that Stunts dollar earning system doesn't work. Our 'cash' doesn't increase. Is it premeditated or you (Zak) just haven't noticed that? :smt031

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I've just noticed that Stunts dollar earning system doesn't work. Our 'cash' doesn't increase. Is it premeditated or you (Zak) just haven't noticed that? :smt031
Zak disconnected cash written in forum with cash written in RPG mod due to some problems. Cash in scoreboard is considered gone.
To see your real cash, go to see your RPG caracter's sheet. :wink:

I would have a small request:

Zak, would you fix the following problem (if you can): the animated emoticons stop moving after they are used once. Sometimes I would like to use them more than once, and it is a bit hard to select if they are 'frozen'. Thanks.

629.09 km

zaqrack

CTG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview