News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Competition questions

Started by zaqrack, May 19, 2004, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

ask them here before it's too late :)

Shoegazing Leo

I'm curious about the city's names (i'm without TT since the cataclism...)

Krys TOFF

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I can't wait to start playing on Monday.  :wink:
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Hey I have a problem with Tycoon. How to run it under Windows XP? And what to do with Stunts if it doesn't start under XP? Help or I'll make a suicide... :)

kidding, I have win98... ;)

Krys TOFF

I just realized that the game is available in GAMES section of the Stunts Portal. :shock:
I'll dl it and try the game, but don't count on me for the contest, I must know how the game works before. :lol:

1 months without any update. When will be next?

917.47 km

Gutix

I'm in 2023 and waiting for update since June. When there's an update, I'll follow playing. And what's up with darklady?

917.47 km

Gutix

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"And what's up with darklady?

She is in 1990 (she takes her time :P )

Gutix

I finished with $ 948,158,948,968,458,723,158,125,114,852,21  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Gutix"I finished with $ 948,158,948,968,458,723,158,125,114,852,21  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Damn, you found a gold mine or what ? :lol:

Gutix

An Important (?) data:

When I reach $ 4,295,000,000 in Company value, the amount becomes negative (that is $ -4,295,000,000), and when I reach $ 4,295,000,000 in cash, the amount stops there. That means you never get over $ 4,295,000,000  in cash  :(

If somebody reaches it before 2050, he is the ultimate winner. If there are more ppl who did it (it's likely i will reach it too), the winner is the one who did it earlier (in Transport Tycoon time scale I think, not the one who sent it earlier to Zak, because competition is permanent).

But we still miss the update, and when I see my 2020 score on the scoreboard, I will continue playing.

For those who voted against us and said it's Zak's competition, he can decide everything about it: we played many many hours with tycoon, and as it's started, it need to be continued and finished. An update should be few minutes, and we still miss it since June...

917.47 km

To avoid that, we should have set the initial interest rate to 2% (it's 4% in the hard difficulty level, the beginning is more difficult with it, but we can reach the 4 billion level much later with that). I think in later competitions we should use the hard level with interest rate changed to 2%.

917.47 km