News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT39 - Caleidoscope

Started by Mingva, May 22, 2004, 09:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

<Mingva> New track looks weird. Is it dual way again?
<zaqrack> I woudlnt call a 90% symmetric track dual way :D
<Mingva> could u change it a bit and do a normal one way track? i dont want to be behind leader 1 minute
<zaqrack> i guarantee it wont happen! i'm absolutely sure :D

Well, let's see  :lol:

Mingva

hahahahahahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

<zaqrack> no I'm not sure :)
<zaqrack> damn :)
<zaqrack> track taken back
<zaqrack> not valid :D

BonzaiJoe

I have NEVER seen a two-way track in which path-switching hasn't been a way to save time. This new track looks very interesting - so much to do. I guess only real Stunts geeks with very much time on their hands will max this baby out.
I guess Gutix's 2.12 was without replay handling...
But we can't be quite sure.

Gutix

Nop, I used RH :oops: (but two o three times) . It was to complete a lap  :wink:

Krys TOFF

My 2:13 time was with no RH, but quite lucky. 8)

edit : small precision : I did that time with auto gears, not manual (I forgot to unselect default "manual" button)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I drove 1:33 today. Unfortunately I couldn't use the sound, because my roommate was sleeping and learning. It took 50 minutes to create this nice replay.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

I don't care how long it took you to make that replay, or whether the sound was on or off.

Nice time, by the way.
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

Does every Hungarian have sleeping and learning roommates!? :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Yes, both of us have eager-beaver roommates...  :)

Krys TOFF

Akoss and CTG : try to get the same room. But with 2 computers. :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

We are only former classmates. Now I'm learning in Debrecen, CTG stayed in Budapest. The two cities are quite far (more than 200 kms) from each other.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"We are only former classmates. Now I'm learning in Debrecen, CTG stayed in Budapest. The two cities are quite far (more than 200 kms) from each other.

Oh, right, that's a GOOD reason. :D

CTG

What will you think if I say: 'Hey this is my favorite car, my favorite track, and I'll win!' ???

of course the truth is the opposite. but you will see, as on Orosh?za

alanrotoi

I'll think it's the same you say every month and you'll never change. :) And it's getting bored.

CTG

Well, then I won't say more. The only thing: this month will decide about my future Stunts carrier - studies or Stunts... :)