News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT39 - Caleidoscope

Started by Mingva, May 22, 2004, 09:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Whatever you do, you can never choose studies! The power of Stunts is upon you, and you can never break free, you must drive till the bitter end  :twisted:
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I won't race more. Of course you don't believe me but I've a serious problem at the moment. Ribbons in my ankle broke away in a stupid accident in this afternoon, so I can't sit before the computer - it's much better to lie on the bed with shored up legs. Sorry guys, this time I won't mean a challange for the top drivers...  :cry:  :?  :(

CTG

Damn Jacky, you know me well! I found the way to play Stunts until I lie on my bed... :)

Mingva

Zak, don't forget to add new times you received during server shutdown  :wink:

Krys TOFF

Oooops.
Deadline is approaching fast ! :shock:
I really HAVE TO race this track seriously. But I fear it will cost me a place in IMSA Cup final... :roll:

CTG

Do you think you are able to beat me in semi-final?  :twisted:  :P  :wink:

Well we will see. One thing is sure: I'll go home on Thursday, and Akoss will send in my last IMSA rpl on Saturday. About suffering on Z39 - I failed my last exam, and I have time problems. I don't say I won't improve, but the chance is very-very little for racing again with GTO.

al il professore

dont play anymore... z39 is over. mimas rulez.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Thanks and grats for everyone, a really hard and intresting battle on this track, was a pleasure to see and manage...

al il professore

the good fight was nothing without a super manager!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Zak you didn't delete my name and time from the scoreboard, although I asked for it. As far as I remember you deleted Alain's name and time from ZCT 23 scoreboard. Where is the truth, again? I feel a bit like in February... :-S

I had only 2 hours to drive on this track, 50 minutes of it was without sound. I didn't want to be behind a name which is always strange and the origin of the rpl is doubtful, so I asked for deleting.

Thank you for the justice, again.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Akoss Poo-Zachary McKracken 1:0

CTG

Justice - Zachary McKracken 2:0

zaqrack

wow I lost, what a failure, please remove my attempt trying to clear minds bathing i hatred up, because this loss makes my statistics worse.

btw. in an argument usually the side bringing up personalities against the other is the moral loser. Even if he calls himself justice.

CTG

bla bla bla... the typical Zak speech.

Have you ever thought you made a bad decision? I think your answer is 'no'. Please be a bit more self-critical (you can say hey CTG you are not self-critical, because I am, and you know it well).

About personalities: I think that sentence wasn't about this arguement, only about your behaviour in arguements in general. If you feel it was too hard, sorry, that's my view about you. I know you can make a list from my bad side and I know all the points of it. But I must say once more, just not to forget, Mr. McKracken: if you hunt for a mirror, you must look your own errors first...

CTG

And one more thing: being pampered is not equal to being rich. It was about your behaviour. It seems you weren't keep a tight hand enough - that's why you think your ego is over all this arguements...