News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT39 - Caleidoscope

Started by Mingva, May 22, 2004, 09:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

" as far as I remember "

you dont remember well!

everyone can see in the 2003 statistics that I miss one month: Z23... but I never asked zak to erase my zack 23 result from the scoreboard... :)

the real story (that akoss do ignore) is that in march 2003 I sent no replay in time!!! I sent it too late and could not prove i played it before the deadline

those who were here can remember i wanted to quit zakstunts those days

The real story is that I asked zak to COUNT z23 replay

" I didn't want to be behind a name which is always strange and the origin of the rpl is doubtful, so I asked for deleting. "

you are attacking mingva on the origin of his talent! he found 90% of the z39 shortcuts for mimas team :) in fact, without mingva, my time is nothing! chose another "weaker" point ;)

zakstunts is the best competition. Zak's ego is cool, his mind must be over all these arguments. Our minds must be over arguments. at least those who can.

kids! download stunts, get a decent keyboard and drive!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Alain: just to explain you the situation, this arguement was about giving the chance to pipsqueaks to delete replays. In Akoss Poo's and my view it would be a fair thing to let pipsqueaks decide if they want to see our own name on the scoreboard or not. Pointsystem is not about averages like in 2002, so it wouldn't mean an advantage to the deleter. But Zak doesn't want to allow this kind of movements. I ask you one question: would you allow pipsqueaks to delete their results from the scoreboard in the CURRENT MONTH (only under that race, before the quiet days), if it means they are DQF in that month? (DQF is not the best word, rather DNF)?

Krys TOFF

Delete or not delete Akoss's time in scoreboard, that is the question...
If he asked for it before deadline, I think it can be allowed.
If he asked after the deadline, it's too late.
But I don't see any interest to ask such a "deletion"... :roll: Except that it would bring more points to Damage Inc. team. :D

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I had only 2 hours to drive on this track.
Hey, it's more than the time I raced it. :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"But I don't see any interest to ask such a "deletion"... :roll: Except that it would bring more points to Damage Inc. team. :D

If you delete your time, it can't bring more points to your team...

zaqrack

we have seen different kind of alliances between teams...

deleting a previously submitted, completely valid result is a base for cheating, therefore it shouldnt be allowed imho.

CTG

Zak: Don't you feel to be a bit bullet-headed?  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"If you delete your time, it can't bring more points to your team...
I don't want to delete my time ! :D I talk about Akoss.
If Akoss's time is deleted : Usrin, CTG, me, Zak, Oracle Rotoi, Dark Chaser and Satanziege will earn more point(s). Then Diesel Joe will earn one point (but this one won't count for team points as only 2 pipsqueaks.
Team points won't be really different than with Akoss' time counting, as only 2 pipsqueaks per team earn points. But it's good for DJ's motivation to earn one point. :wink:

Quote from: "zaqrack"we have seen different kind of alliances between teams...
This is no alliance as far as I know, just Akoss' choice. It's not because CTG approved that it's a common decision... Isn't it CTG ? :roll: I discovered it this morning personally.

Quote from: "zaqrack"deleting a previously submitted, completely valid result is a base for cheating, therefore it shouldnt be allowed imho.
Well, it may be considered that way... :roll: But cheating about what ? To give a few more points to Damage Inc. (CTG and me) and MeganiuM (Oracle) ? I don't see Akoss' interest in it, nor Looping Warriors' interest.

I deleted Mingva's time from 1st rally of WRC Stunts without any reclamation from anyone. Mingva asked for it before the end of the rally, and I accepted.
Okay, okay, Mingva wanted not to race WRC Stunts anymore, so it's different, but yet I deleted it without anyone asking for cheating from Orion (to newcomers, Mimas Racing was called Orion before, and I was a member of it).

But in the end Zak is ZakStunts manager, he is the one who can decide. I respect his decision.
That means that you should not send replay(s) if you don't want them to count. Simple. :lol: No racing like a ghost in ZakStunts.

Anyway, congrats to Alain and Bonzai Joe for their perfomance. :shock: I was sure Gutix's series would stop after his defeat at IMSA Cup. :lol:

alain

satanziege

Hmm i see no point in deleting one's replay ;) I can perfectly understand Zak, not only because he is my teammate... there are all kinds of possible alliances, perhaps at the end of season one might get that extra point for championship if someone else takes back his rpl. That does not mean, that anyone wants such a thing now... but as pipsqueaks refer in this forum to cases that happened seasons before i can understand zak that he does not allow any things that might some time be used for strategic or cheating reasons.  as Krys said:
Quotehat means that you should not send replay(s) if you don't want them to count. Simple.
FNORD!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm shitting on my final result of the championship this year. Last year I got the bronze, and I know I can't finish higher. So I'm fighting only for positions on the tracks. I'm very angry at Alain, because he still doesn't want to admit things, and I can't understand Zak why he supports drivers outside the border.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

Mingva

QuoteThat means that you should not send replay(s) if you don't want them to count. Simple.
Yes, I agree: just don't send rpl and you don't need to ask for deletion later :D