News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Bordeaux

Started by BonzaiJoe, November 25, 2002, 12:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Awaiting your comments...

This is your new temporary Zak.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

The crazy and bad scenery surrounds the best track out of the 17.
With the fast cars there are really hard tricks to do, and very dynamically changing parts, and even with the slowest car it's hard, but not long.
Without the scenery I could say that this track is done by me.
Nice work.

Zak

BonzaiJoe

I really like this track, it's short, fast and hard, but unfortunately the design looks like it's been done in 5 minutes. I think it's funny that there's a "secret track" on the other side of the map, but it's not really a pretty area to drive in. Also, there is a lack of some kind of excitement factor. But it's still 4 - partly because it's the only (!) 1-minute track in the contest.

CTG

Too slow for me, sorry :( 2 points

Mingva

I raced with Indy, Jaguar and Lancia on Bordeaux. With slowest car I didn't like to race (even not finished). Yes, it's not so boring to race on it, needs hard work for good time/replay. But it still only an average track for me :(

Advantages: challenge, fun (a little);
Disadvantages: too slow, all elements are very close to each other, bad scenery (empty spaces).

There's my vote:
Fun and Interest - 2 from 3
Length and Layout - 2 from 3
Terrain and Scenery - 2 from 3

So, my overal vote for Bordeaux is 3

Krys TOFF

Nice track, very enjoyable to drive with fast cars. Not so enjoyable with slower cars, but not bad too.
And short. :D

So, i could have said it deserves a 5 BUT...
Why the creator didn't put away the unusal roads and those weird water triangle ? This could have been done in 2 minutes !!! not very professionnal... :(

If u don't want to add scenery outside the track's proximity, that's OK for me, but don't let weird things like that... I like to see the top-view and say "Hey, this track has a good look".
So i can't give a 5 on it.

If it is allowed, i will give it a 4.5, but if half points are not allowed, i give it a strong 4 because this track could really be an excellent track for a monthly competition with IMSA cars, Countach or NSX.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well... This track is too short. And not too much fantasy in it. Mediocre scenery.
But! This is a nice little track. Somehow it reminds me to the track that I sent to Mingva on Saturday. It's slow but it's because it's stunts element density and this is another advantage.
I know that I'm voting against myself but this track is clearly a 4!

and one thing: an excellent ISA Competition track!!! Mingva, Pershing: you should add this track to the calendar 2003, the track name is also ok.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

This is a good one... little short, a bit boring, but I like the secrets tracks...
3 points.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Note:My browser just crashed so I have to vote again GRRRRR

terrain:only terrain around the track is not enough! and please not in rows but scattered! The decoy terrain would be a good idea if it's design wouldn't be the worst I have to see yet!

terrain: 1 out of 4

track:

OK the design is OK (proly 3-4 points) but I have to be a counter for those who like to think 2-3 min tracks are to long.They ain't as you can easily do 12 min tracks!
Now this being said 1 min is way to short for me so I'll substract 3 points from the track score!
Why 3 points? because for me a 1 min track is like a 10 sec track for most of you? fun? no

track rating: 1 point

final rating: 1 point

Usrin

Wow! It's one of the better tracks I've seen in the competition. It's very hard to make it perfectly: that makes it an ideal contest track. Design could be better, but I give a 5.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

Just to let you all know: The terrain/scenery WAS in fact done in about 2 minutes :D So it's okay that you slag it off. I don't understand what's wrong with weird other track parts though :D