News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alps

Started by zaqrack, October 21, 2002, 12:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Awaiting your comments...

CTG

Quite good, but I don't like the design of this track. Not so difficult to complete (this is a big advantage for me :) ), so I give three points on that.

CTG

First time it seemed to be an interesting one... and now I think still the same. One of the best with most of the faster cars :) It means 4 points!

BonzaiJoe

Excellent track
Good terrain
Good competition compatibility
Mediocre length
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

I raced with Indy and Jaguar. With indy is easy to turn 6th gear after first big jump. There are more places where you can reach max speed. But racing with Jaguar was more enjoyable (because with indy I crashed everywhere :lol: ).

Advantages: speed, nice terrain, challenge;
Disadvantages: a little long, scenery (could be better comparing with nice terrain).

There's my vote:
Fun - 2.5 from 3
Length and Layout - 2 from 3
Terrain and Scenery - 2.5 from 3

So, my overal vote for Alps is 4

zaqrack

Indy: 4 too fast, rather fun-track than competition.
Indy manual: 4. the same.
Design: 4. Well done, some details missing.
Comepition: length4, shortcuts 5, ---> 5

Overall: 4

Zak

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Maybe it wasn't build for a contesttrack, but it's an excellent track with losts of enjoyable speedy jumps and a great terrain, that would certainly mean 5.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

My system point 1(min) - 5 (max)

Ok this is a fast track for indy. Shortcuts everywhere, too long, not very atractive terrain.
So 3 points.

Krys TOFF

Good track !
Designed for 6th gear, like dumb. I really like driving at 245 mph! :D
Of course, it's too long for live comp, but good for Zak's regular comp.
5, that's my vote.

CTG

Wow, what a speed! I like this track- give a 5!!!

Argammon

-terrain objects like soldiers around the track
-to many straightways

vote:

CTG

Design is not enough good, track is an average one, and terrain seems to be too simple. 2 points

Usrin

It's not too complicated, but I enjoyed it. Alps would be excellent for the amateurs... sometimes they should enjoy the speed and 6th gear.  :)

My vote: 5
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I decided to tell you that this is my track. I'm going to explain my decision.
From the moment I had sent this track, I was the leader. On 15th November I was the leader of course.
Few days after 15th November new tracks appeared in the competition. I didn't understand and I don't understand how can it happened, and I wonder who let it be done. But I beared that, let it go, once it can happen.
Then another thing happened. I told CTG that Alps is my track, and it is potential winner. I thought I can do this because we are helping each other with tricks, we know each other for a long while, I thought he wouldn't do something cheat. But he did:
Next morning (22/11) I went to the computer room and saw that Alps had lost the lead. I checked how could it be. I saw that a new driver are registered in the forum: Crazy Driver. That was quite surprising because he or she haven't had a post before, even in the old forum, too if I remember well. He only had posts in the Design Contest and he voted the following: Alps 2 without any intelligent explanation and the tracks which were 2nd and 3rd: 5. I know that CTG told Crazy Driver to do this, CTG did similar things in the grammar school 1st year. I'm not sure that Crazy Driver wrote these comments on tracks, maybe he let CTG to vote once again. I guess CTG did that because he's having problems in his private life, maybe with his girlfriend, and he wanted to do something against the world, against somebody, and I gave him a possibility to do that.
In the weekend I had the idea to tell Szabee (friend from the university, 18th on the scoreboard) to vote on the tracks: 5 for Alps, 2 for other good tracks. But I'm not the kind of man who cheat like this. I ignored this. All my hopes were in Usrin.
Today I saw the track scoreboard again. Again new tracks, again disappointment. We said that tracks were going to be sent until 15th November. But some people didn't and don't care about this rule. Shame on them. (And shame on CTG, Crazy Driver.) I had enough of this, I'm upset. What's going on here???!!!
There are people who are manipulating the result of this contest! I don't want to compete among such worms!
You should have told me that you don't want to compete on my tracks next year, you should have told me if there's something wrong with me. I wouldn't have wasted my time with designing Alps, trying the other tracks and voting on them. I regretted doing this!
I think it's time to retire from this ridiculous contest. I'm telling you that Alps, Brakes On and Beijing are the top 3 tracks. Others are sh*t.
ZAK! PLEASE IGNORE MY VOTES, REMOVE THEM FROM THE CONTEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! ALSO IGNORE PLEASE MY TRACKS 'ALPS'. THANKS.
And thanks for people who voted fairly on my track and on the others.
Thanks again who liked my track and gave a 5.
I'm thinking about sending this post but I decided to post it. Let it go!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km