News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Pécs (USC 16)

Started by CTG, June 01, 2004, 01:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Only one thing is sure at the moment: the month's car is the Lancia Delta Integrale.

CTG

4 pipsqueaks. I think it tells everything...  :?  :oops:  :(

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Please give us more time to race. It seems I wouldn't send a new time if deadline remained 14th June.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

My time is limited here in Budapest - but let's give a bit more time. New deadline is 23th June, midnight!

DieselJoe

Sounds much better! Even if I had beaten Akoss otherwise! :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

I'm sure he will finish under 1:20...  :)

CTG

36 hours left, so if you have any hidden time in your pocket, don't forget to send it! :)

Krys TOFF

Someone must stop Gutix. :lol:
Akoss is making his best, but as BJ and Alain are not racing Pecs, it will be difficult... But I'll try my best because Lancia is one of my favorite cars.
Gutix, expect the revenge of Losonc where you beat me by 0.05 seconds. :twisted:

DieselJoe

Aaaahhrg! I had already prepared this Smiley for tonight:

This time you got me, Gutix :twisted:, grats!

Btw: Many thanks to my team, without their replays I could never have done such a time!
Tool

CTG

Congratulations to all the pipsqueaks making such an active and hard race - and of course special congratulations to Gutix, Akoss Poo and to the 'Man of the Race' - Diesel Joe! :)

DieselJoe

Grmpf! Until today morning, I thought I would be 2nd. Akoss was updated too late... :?

But 3rd place and Man of the Race - that's not bad, either! Thanks CTG! :D
Tool

satanziege

congrats DJ... It seems you won't fight for single points anymore  ;)
FNORD!

I sent the wrong rpl... I had 1:15.55... :S

How bad is to suck by only a 0.10 second... anyway, grats, Gutix...

629.09 km

DieselJoe

@Satanziege:
Oh, I promise I'll be back for fights for one point! :mrgreen: :wink:
I liked that track, I learned loving the Lancia (even if I hated it before :D), and Damage Inc had found the best tricks. Too bad victory wasn't ours.
Tool

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Grats to the top7, well done, very nice replays. It is very worthy and helpful to watch them all, another driver, another trick.

Now you can concentrate on AkossStunts! :)

629.09 km