News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who's coming?

Started by BonzaiJoe, June 11, 2004, 03:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Let's make a definite list of those who will show up at the meeting in August. I hope it will be many of you. Remember this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make an international, I daresay miraculous Stunts event. So far, the ones I am pretty sure are coming are:

Zak (:D)
CTG
Akoss Poo
Bonzai Joe
JTK
KHR
Usrin

Please add your name to this list!
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Alain will be here too, if he won't be caught and put into rpsion in Austria :)

Thomas

Hi.  I'm will also be joining you in Budapest this august. I'm a good friend og Bonzai Joe and will be travelling around Europe with him. I'm not really into Stunts and will therefore not interfere with your tournaments ..........but anyway, I'm looking' forward to meeting y'all

Thomas.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

:oops:
Usrin is not sure, he will be busy this summer, I'm persuading him to make it sure.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

doopz

That sounds cool, a stunts meeting.

Have you guys set a date for it yet?
--==[ HARDSTYLE RADIO 24/7 ]==--

http://radio.hardstyle.no:8000

LiSTEN RIGHT NOW!

It has been planned for a long ago now. Date is 13-15th August, it takes place in Budapest, Hungary. :)

629.09 km

al il professore

Quote from: "zaqrack"Alain will be here too, if he won't be caught and put into rpsion in Austria :)

because they dont like turkishes :)

i also fear switzerland jails.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

It's really ridiculous if Usrin isn't coming... people come from all around Europe for that weekend, and Usrin from Hungary can't come because he's... "busy"? Is he getting married? I can't see anything else that should be more important than this.

So all in all, tell him I'll kill him if he doesn't show up  :twisted:
But we can't be quite sure.

He will travel with a girl to Lithuania.

629.09 km

Mingva

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"He will travel with a girl to Lithuania.
Nice  :D

Usrin said some days ago that he might come to the meeting, things changed a bit.

629.09 km

al il professore

i have such problems now, that will make my trip a miserable experience... under such circumstances, my chances i can launch this journey are 10%

so i prefer to announce that i wont come (this year) than to hope i can do it.   :oops:
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Alain please come. I'm serious. Waiting for you as well in Budapest.

629.09 km

JTK

:!:

ALAIN!

WITH ALL OF AUTHORITY if there ever was some I order you to come to Budapest!!!
:x  :x  :x
Else Stunts Valhalla will be a place you'll never ever reach!!!

:!:

It's high time I bought my train ticket to 10th August. I can't wait to be there!!!!!!!!! :oops:

629.09 km